restaurants with light and healthy food

samak

the thread about loosing weight in the health section is going on and on...

what about some recommendation for restaurants in Bangkok focusing on light and healthy food!

i got the impression that several has vanished recently like the one at the entrance of Suk Soi 31...

don't come with indian veg restaurants! those gravies make fat!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Whole Earth: 93/3 Soi Lang Suan;

Tamarind Cafe: 27 Sukhumvit Soi 20;

Rasayana: 57 Sukhumvit Soi 39 , Soi Phrom Mitr;

Aim-Boon Vegetarian Restaurant: 1497 Rama 4 (at Soi Chula 11 corner, nr. Th. Phayathai)

thanks; looks interesting!

Whole Earth used to have a branch on Suk Soi 26.

Have you been at Rasayana? if not what is your source? where exactly is it? (i live in that area and have never seen a restaurant with that name!)

Govinda?

have been there; italian vegetarian' date=' but not really light food![/quote']

Gavinda?......oops They do a good selection of fantastic salads

Apparantly not fantstic enough to pull you back :smirk: Govinda is long gone. Replaced by some kind of disco/nightclub.

Paillote

The Whole Earth: 93/3 Soi Lang Suan;

Tamarind Cafe: 27 Sukhumvit Soi 20;

Rasayana: 57 Sukhumvit Soi 39 ' date=' Soi Phrom Mitr;

[b']Aim-Boon Vegetarian Restaurant[/b]: 1497 Rama 4 (at Soi Chula 11 corner, nr. Th. Phayathai)

thanks; looks interesting!

Whole Earth used to have a branch on Suk Soi 26.

Have you been at Rasayana? if not what is your source? where exactly is it? (i live in that area and have never seen a restaurant with that name!)

The soi 26 branch of Whole Earth does not exist anymore. Nowadays there is an expensive Indian restaurant, called Indus.

I have been to Rasayana a couple of times. In fact it is in a subsoi of Soi Prom Mitr near a "Suki Duki" restaurant (or something like that). So if you go there first find this "Suki Duki" (a few minutes walk from soi 39) and then turn into the soi next to it. Visit their website: www.rasayanaretreat.com

Archived