Israel minister warns Palestinians of "holocaust"

Fidel

Guest lazyphil

i'm not trying to justify anything, i'm just matter of fact about it. some think we need a speedy resoltion to this because it might pacify angry muslims around the globe but its highly unlikely it would. aborigial australians dont have a global 'brotherhood' that are pissed off with the world so the remain marginalized in ghettos and mocked by kevin wilson and nobody really gives a shit. maybe they should convert to islam, might get some press!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Israel/Palestine situation is unique. It was the last act of colonialism in a way and a direct outcome of WW2. It's interesting to me that Palestinians get criticized for fighting back. Nobody blames the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto for fighting back.

Guest lazyphil

i dont blame the palastinians for a second to fight back. if i were in their shoes i would. who wouldn't????i've never understood why the jews didn't fight back the german soldiers who herded them on to cattle trucks to the death camps, surely if you knew your fate was grim who go down fighting?

rogueyam can't clarify, he will just refer to you as being 'insane'....or a lefty....he lost the argument when he started using such generalised terms in some vain attempt to insult or dismiss you.

I hope he returns to the fray. I love 'discussing' reality with those so distinctly removed from it. It amuses me.

It's interesting to me that Palestinians get criticized for fighting back. Nobody blames the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto for fighting back.

This is stupid. There is no comparison between Israel and the Third Reich, nor between the Jews of Warsaw and the Palestinians. Palestinians have loads of political options, have diplomatic relations with many Western countries eager to help them (including the U.S.), they receive billions of dollars in cash and weaponry, and yet they attack Israeli civilians rather than developing their own society. You know your comparison is garbage and yet you lie.

rogueyam can't clarify, he will just refer to you as being 'insane'....or a lefty....he lost the argument when he started using such generalised terms in some vain attempt to insult or dismiss you.

Ignorance, dishonesty, stupidity and irrationality exist. There is no reason for me to ignore them when I see them.

It's interesting to me that Palestinians get criticized for fighting back. Nobody blames the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto for fighting back.

This is stupid. There is no comparison between Israel and the Third Reich' date=' nor between the Jews of Warsaw and the Palestinians. Palestinians have loads of political options, have diplomatic relations with many Western countries eager to help them (including the U.S.), they receive billions of dollars in cash and weaponry, and yet they attack Israeli civilians rather than developing their own society. You know your comparison is garbage and yet you lie.[/quote']

I'd agree there is not much similarity between Israel and the Third Reich. But I don't think comparing Gaza to the Warsaw ghetto is so far-fetched. I don't think many Israelis want to send all the Palestinians to gas chambers but I was talking specifically about Palestinians fighting back. It seems like a natural human reaction to me. They don't recognize Israel and they don't like the options offered. It may be futile but they do it. Some of them think Israel actually wants to get rid of them! I'm not sure about the US helping them with 'billions of dollars in cash and weaponry'. Mostly the US seems to help Israel contain and repress them. Some Western countries do have aid programs but Israel seems to decide how and when the Palestinians get it.

rogueyam can't clarify' date=' he will just refer to you as being 'insane'....or a lefty....he lost the argument when he started using such generalised terms in some vain attempt to insult or dismiss you.

[/quote']

Ignorance, dishonesty, stupidity and irrationality exist. There is no reason for me to ignore them when I see them.

I'm curious, at which point did these heinous acts occur? Please enlighten me, so i may furnish you with a reply consistent with your degree of cognitive functioning.

For the record I'm not left-wing in my political leanings and have a substantial awareness of 'insanity'/psychosis, when i encounter it, as my background is in psychology/psychoanalysis.

Archived