nanaplazaV soi cowboy agh !!

I went out to some of my favorite NEP gogo bars last night and I have to say I have mixed emotions about all this.

Yes, there was a severe paucity of male customers in the bars. Bad for the bar-owners. But, that meant there were at least five to one odds ladies to men in the same places.

It was a Wednesday night, which has become my favorite night to go out as opposed to the weekend. However, I had the feeling that most of the dancers reported for duty just as they would on a Friday or Saturday.

I ended up at Thermae and it was neither empty nor packed. A decent crowd with about a one to one ratio there. The lights came on promptly just after 2am and the place emptied out quickly on to Sukhumvit.

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

I ended up at Thermae and it was neither empty nor packed. A decent crowd with about a one to one ratio there. The lights came on promptly just after 2am and the place emptied out quickly on to Sukhumvit.[/QB]

A one-to-one ratio at Thermae?? I don't like the sound of that!! When I was last there in summer 2001, ratio had to be about 10 babes for every guy in the Thermae. Which got me the kind of treatment I like! And deserve!! cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

Kev, I hear you, and frankly I miss those days. I think you used to get a lot of ladies from the gogo bars, discos, etc. that emptied out at 2am. I usually end up at Thermae once or twice a week, and I cannot say I've seen anything close to those odds. Better than one to one maybe, but not a whole lot better.

Then, there are the ones who will only go with Asian men....

Sorry, I didn't mean to open that wound again, but it certainly is a fact now.

Saricin..i hate u so much as everything you say is always correct !I went to thermaie so much and now havnt got that enthusiasam as i had when it closed at 5 am !!I have been here 4 days so far and Soi cowboy is my fav .I will try patpong friday !!I have to admit i just hate massage places i just find to clinical a case of hallo and good bye !!

Midnite Bar has special privileges to show naked woman.

its in the middle of the Soi so the police can be seen coming and the gilrs will have there clothes on before they arrive.

Having read the nanaplaza web page i decided to go to midnite bar at soi cowboy.

I wasAmazed the so called crack down didnt apply here.Most girls were topless and some no clothes on !Has any one been to the new beer bars before you enter soicowboy there nice.Finally

Nana was so quite hardly any customers whats happened!!aND THE GOGOS SO BOARING NOW.!!

Archived