Need Quick Help

Night_Rider

Well first I fogot to mention that Angelwitch last night was 145B for Beer Lao. That may be standard in the GoGos but there were lots of specials being touted on Walking Street. Also it was pretty empty for showtime.

Wanderlust I'm in your debt for your recommendation of Sabai Dee. I can only thank the heavens they don't have soapies in the US or I would not have a retirement fund.

She was 22. Papasan said she'd been there about a month. I asked who was new and how they were trained. He pointed out two ones. I chose her.

As this is becoming something of a trip report Sabai Dee was easy to find right across from Big C. I just took the songthaew until I saw the sign and hopped out. Walked inside and was motioned to a table, ordered a drink and sat down to view the fishbowl. Papasan came over and asked my preferences wanting to know if I liked big or small nom. I should have asked about BBJ but didn't. I did ask who was new and how they were trained. I later offered my services in this area but she just laughed. She thought I might train three at once based on size alone but these eastern European guys make me look like a dwarf.

Anyway they called her number. The bill was 1700B as a walk-in off the street. The bar bill was 230B. We went upstairs to a nice room. I thought just a bit too much time was taken filling the tub. I guess it could have been done ahead of time but I don't know I'd gotten into a prepared tub. I noticed they put Listerine in the tub I suppose as a disinfectant for me and she asked me to gargle with it even though I provided no oral to her.

First she bathed me which I can only describe as luxurious. She had some massage moves down with the rapt knuckles on the back bit. She took her time and got all the nooks and crannies.

We chatted while she did this in half thai half english. We had to meet in the middle but did fine. She was from near Chiang Mai. Had a family but no husband, no children. Later she mentioned that she was done in about a month to go back to school. With what Papasan said I'd guess she was there for school money.

After bathing came the soapy massage which consisted of everything you've read before. Matress on the floor. Me on the mattress. A layer of suds and her on top. She was very very good. I could have easily taken another 15 minutes of this. She'd grind her groin and boobs into me. She'd grab my whole torso between her legs and massage with her thighs; everything slippery and fluid. Wow. My only criticism was her navel piercing prevented a fuller contact.

Then we did what men and women do and that was nice too. She seemed to genuinely enjoy herself.

Afterwards we had some extra time so we sat and talked for 20 minutes or so before I left.

I really really enjoyed myself. I felt pampered and served in a way that I've not before.

On the way back I walked down Soi 6. It was a bit early but the girls there seemed fun. I think I'm going to go back, shower and hang out there tonight.

It's my last night in Pattaya. I'm headed to Koh Lanta tomorrow and Bangers from there. I'll have to pick my mongering up in Bangers and just hope there are some fun single women on Koh Lanta.

I want to see what Soi Cowboy's become since I was here last and also try Eden as the cherry on my holiday.

Appreciate all the advice.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for feedback, NR

I've never had much luck at Angelwitch... I always seem to get the fat trollop prancing about on the scaffolding routine :barf: Overrated and definitely overpriced. Maybe living off its Bangkok reputation still. AW regarded now as a safe place to take visitors who may be shocked by more explicit shows in other bars.

Try some of the other bars on your next visit - much better value for money.

:beer:

Will do. Went to Sisters on my last night out and had a great time. She pushed me to short time when I really didn't need it but the pushing was so sweet. For the price of a couple lady drinks she sat and ground on me and gave me hand jobs literally for a couple hours. But more than that she was FUN! We just laughed and had a good time.

She was a showgirl and got my interest because of the way she danced. Not the best looker in the room by any standard but God was she horny and fun. Upstairs much the same. She knew exactly what she was doing and what she wanted for herself.

Good time had by all. Now I'm leaving this ATM of a city and heading to an island to where I can live on the cheap, enjoy a little nature and figure out my next trip back.

Oh. I also hit Soi 6 and Beach Road Beer bars last night. Soi 6 didn't do much for me but I only went in one bar and had a beer. I was expecting outside bars and they were all inside bars.

I wandered down to Beach Road and stopped to have a beer and watch kids fight Muay Thai. Bar girls were friendly but nothing struck my fancy. It may have been a bit late for pulls from a beer bar and I still don't quite have a protocol down. Do you sit by the girl you like or sit and motion over? Whatever. I'll try again in Bangkok.

Speaking of Bangkok, and I'm going to cross post this question in that forum, Stickman had an article awhile back about hitting a Thai brothel out in the boonies. Had anyone ever tried this. He said just go where the lights are flashing and be prepared with a bit of Thai to get you by. I thought it might be novel.

I see a lot of newbies caught out on soi 6 like you were. The point of soi 6 is just to walk along looking at and chatting with the girls on the outside then when you find one you like take her inside and she'll try to convince you to "go upstairs". There's no point going in a bar unless you've found a nice girl sitting on the outside to bring in. I see a lot of guys walk in alone, sit down alone and drink alone with a "What's going on?" look on their faces. Usually the ugliest girl in the bar will come and sit with them.

The beer bars are sort of the opposite. You sit and order a drink first then you can check out all the girls and ask one to come and sit with you if you like. There's no pressure to "go upstairs" but they do like a lady drink.

Spot on with your Soi 6 and beer bar guidelines, wonderlust :up:

I can see a Pattaya Pussy Protocol handbook just waiting to be published.

Seriously, how about a sticky thread for newbies showing them the ropes (and handcuffs and black leather gear ...:hubba:) and the sexiquette about how to get the most out of the different p4p establishments in Pattaya?

...the beerbar protocol, gogo bars, Soi 6 scene, massage parlours, discos, aftenoon delights garden bars such as Jade House, the new freelancer beergarten proposed off Walking Street, table top pussy on parade bars like Beach Club, your wildest fantasy Hell Club, The Castle fetish club, freelancers on Beach Rd, out in the back blocks karaoke scene beyond Sukhumvit that you covered once, freelancer Russian girls, rip off bars like Polo.

They may erect an erection in your honour one day for services rendered. :)

:beer:

I've never been to The Castle fetish club. What sort of pervert do you take me for? I've never been to Hell Club or Jade House either. It sounds like you may be in a better position to write a handbook.

Also watching clueless newbies is part of the fun of living in Pattaya, like the 20 year old Yorkshireman who paid 300 baht to have his trainers cleaned and in response to a girl saying "I want go with you" replied with no irony "You want to go where with me?" I should have helped him but I was having too much fun watching him make one cock-up after another.

I second that guide.

I did exactly what wonderlust described. Drawn in by all the friendly girls outside and went inside to have a drink in an empty bar. Emptied my bottle and left. Now to her credit the appointed 'ugly' girl that sat with me explained the process but by then it was a little embarassing to go back out and make a selection so I just moved onto the beer bars on Beach Road.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived