A Dutch Antagonist of Islam Waits for His Premiere

Flashermac

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its also an old fashioned slit the throat and bleed em to death routine,more recently demonstrated on the islamic websites using some hapless foreigner caught up in the maelstrom of Iraq.This act of slaughter is illegal in UK slaughter houses but halal buthchers have an exemption on religious grounds!!!!

On another note, the number of forced marriages of young teeenage girls is finally being given the publicy it needs. But alas the womens rights activists are.....???

But my points are more to do with the 'activist brigades' being fearful of taking on the cultural aspects of islam.

Bush does what he can to kill off mohhammeds fighters but the rest of us need to start challenging Islamic 'culture' in all its pervasive forms.

JP

Dou you know anything about halal meat?

JP

Not much but I'm always happy to learn. According to Wikipedia

98% of muslims like to eat it. I know it's a huge business in New Zealand especially Auckland.

http://www.newzealandlamb.org/main.cfm?menuid=25&sub_menuid=30

I'm facinated by the figure 2% of mulsims don't like to eat it.

JP

Jewish kosher slaughter seems to be much the same.

I found this article quite interesting...

http://www.grandin.com/ritual/kosher.slaugh.html

Apparently a lot of it has to do with whether the animals are stunned or not. I don't think there's anything pretty about the way we slaughter animals but if you eat meat (I do) you sort of come to terms with it.

"But my points are more to do with the 'activist brigades' being fearful of taking on the cultural aspects of islam."

There seem to be quite a few people actively attacking Islam with cartoons, films etc. so I'm not sure what you mean by that. I've seen lots of TV documentaries about muslim women and arranged marriages.

"But my points are more to do with the 'activist brigades' being fearful of taking on the cultural aspects of islam."

There seem to be quite a few people actively attacking Islam with cartoons, films etc. so I'm not sure what you mean by that. I've seen lots of TV documentaries about muslim women.

There have been some moves and occaisonal challenges of the establishment, but its as nothing compared to what could & should be expected.Its breaking into the heart of the Islamic communities of East London and part of the North thats crucial in taking down the power of the mullahs, the sooner they ban all none english speaking mullahs the better.

JP

Archived