A Dutch Antagonist of Islam Waits for His Premiere

Flashermac

If this DVD is released before May 1st when local elections are due, its expected the right wing BNP will consolodate and expand its vote, especially if muslims start any street protests and the like and we as a nation move inexorably to the right.None of the main stream political parties know what do to except try very hard not to mention the war or immigration. Even the London Mayor is in trouble and facing a tough fight with a buffoon of an apponent.

JP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think an anti-Jewish cartoon avatar would last long either. :) Or an anti-Buddhist one come to think of it. Anti-Christian would probably be OK.

My latest avatar is taken from a 13th Century manuscript depicting mohammed preaching to followers.

Hope no one finds that offensive, There's always the one with Aisha, but I draw the line at paedophilia.

JP

I see the BNP won an election in Havering. I haven't lived in the UK for a long time but I try to keep up. Maybe you can help. What exactly is the BNP position on muslim immigrants? Kill 'em all? Just kill some? Force feed them pork? Send them home?

I guess wikipedia has an answer, go search...

JP

I'm facinated by the figure 2% of mulsims don't like to eat it.

1# Around 2% of christians are vegetarian, why do you think muslims will be any different?

2# Would you rather be force fed corn for several months untill your liver swelled to many times its normal size, and then had your neck rung to feed a christian, or have your throat slit to feed a muslim?

Personally, I think all forms of cruelty to animals or people is abborrent, but it does not seem to be the perogative of any single relegion, they all do it.

Your Mohammed avatar didn't offend me. It might offend a few muslims but that's the intent right? Free speech and all that.

I'm just interested in the way the world is going and trying to make some sense of it.

I had a look at the BNP website. They talk about returning Britain to the indigenous inhabitants. Sounds like a bit of a dream to me but never mind. They don't go into much detail about how this will be achieved. The mechanics of getting rid of the people who've come to Britain over the last 50 years or so. I'm curious about that part.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/

I'm facinated by the figure 2% of mulsims don't like to eat it.

Personally, I think all forms of cruelty to animals or people is abborrent, but it does not seem to be the perogative of any single relegion, they all do it.

I agree, its not a cause I have any sympathy with, its just the hypocracy of it all that I find distasteful.

JP

Your Mohammed avatar didn't offend me. It might offend a few muslims but that's the intent right? Free speech and all that.

The point is pictures depicting mohammed have been around for centuries, the nonsense being stirred up by Islamic Fascists is malicious and deliberately provocotive. Its not the cartoonists who are at fault but a bunch of religious biggots.

Role on the Islamic reformation, where is Islams Marin Luther???

JP

Archived