She's Afraid to Come Out.

Julian2

I never made any actions Pom, I'm certainly not going to inconvenience myself in my own home because a couple of people don't consider the consequences before they jump into bed together.

B-I-L can go jump; he is fully aware I consider his love life hilarious and I tease him about it on every possible occasion.

Last week he ended up having to pay for a new door in a Mae Sai short time hotel when a "steady" girlfriend smashed it in in an effort to disturb his tryst with a third party.

Yeah, 'friends' can change!!!

Interesting thread. As 95% of LoS prostitution is for the Thai guys there is already a lot of lying going on. It sure looks like the Buddhist precept of no lying took a strong foothold... :dunno:

In Koh Phangan my man caught a burglar in the middle of the night climbing out of the window of the restaurant. He got the owner and they went after him. (Not a very nice sight when Thais get burglars on their property...) Turned out he was the boyfriend of the spunky 18 yo sister of the owner> and she was a GTG. Thought her reputation was fucked but they just came out for their love and nobody had a problem. Only when the rt finished she suddenly moved to the mainland...(this was about 10 years ago).

Archived