She's Afraid to Come Out.

Julian2

My Thai Casanova brother in law brought a girl home last night.

What she didn't realise is there are a couple of Farangs living on the doorstep (He has a small cottage between our houses).

And my wife informs me she has a Farang hubby in Chiang Rai. :-)

The plan was for her to get a ride back into town with B-I-L's employer, the other neighbour who he works as a driver for. But she didn't realise it involved a Farang who might know her husband.

So what seemed like a great idea at one o'clock this morning has become extremely complicated.

I've got the dog keeping watch for her to try to make a break for it, the cleaner says she's suey mak.

She should be exposed for the lying cheating ho she is.

Sorry but the longer I live here the more I agree completely with your comment.

Expose the bitch, cut off her money supply and free the guy from the clutches of this piece of garbage.

When will it end if you've got other westerners acting as lying Thais covering up for the backstabbing habits of the Thais girls ?

And don't tell me you wouldn't want to know !

B-I-L just got home from work, backed his car up to the door and she scrambled in while they took off.

Treacherous dog failed to alert me in time.

Bet she was hungry.

Wonder what excuse she's got cooked up for hubby, unless he's away. Maybe he's on a "business" trip to Pattaya?

I'm pleased to be in the loop though, the maid chattered on about it to me all morning.

Nothing exceptional happens all the time here in damn Europe........cheating wives and cheating husbands.

I do not know but I suspect that if serious studies were conducted on this subject that they would probably find out that cheating/butterflying is as common in LOS as everywhere else.

-> Something I wondered.

Why no con man has ever tried to set up an extortion agency?

With so many men and women cheating (Thais or foreigners) I am sure there would be money to make (if he is not too afraid to be killed by a Thai)

I would say that some men could feel comfortable when their girl is a BG who does not lie -> they know perfectly she has been up to the game and might still be.....

To Each his own?

Love the one your with?

Mind your own business?

...Cast the first stone?

I think I would have made a show of leaving the house and let the lady exit in peace. Not my business and no need to get involved.

Did your BIL appreciate your actions?

Archived