Family hotel Cha-am, Hua hin

radioman

Any thoughts or ideas, for decent family hotels in the Cha-am Hua hin area. Looking for something on the beach but with a good pool that can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children for 3 nights or so around Songkhran time, maybe just before or just after. Prefer something sorta 4*ish.

Thanks, da-di-da.

Any thoughts or ideas, for decent family hotels in the Cha-am Hua hin area. Looking for something on the beach but with a good pool that can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children for 3 nights or so around Songkhran time, maybe just before or just after. Prefer something sorta 4*ish.

Thanks, da-di-da.

there are a lot giant hotel resorts along Cha-Am beach. check the net.

Yeah, I've watched them build a lot passing up and down that way this last ten years or so, never stayed there though. Looking on the web is ok but they ALL look ok. Wondering what might come with a personal recommendation as a decent family place. The big 5* chains in Hua Hin, Hilton, Marriot, Sheraton, etc a bit more than we want to spend. Some of the one property local hotels look a little suspect, by which I mean I doubt they match up to their web presentation, or they are miles from anywhere.

M

Archived