Taipei and Seoul Mongering

pappu67

As for Seoul...wait till you get to BKK, unless you have $$$ to spend!

Tell me about it, $20 ladydrinks, $200 short time.

Thanks for the invite last night Chuck, I was a bit too late in receiving your message on taking you up on the offer.

As for Seoul...wait till you get to BKK' date=' unless you have $$$ to spend![/quote']

Tell me about it, $20 ladydrinks, $200 short time.

Thanks for the invite last night Chuck, I was a bit too late in receiving your message on taking you up on the offer.

Yes, sorry for the late invite. I got home from the office when my wife reminded me that we had a 2100 party to attend.

It was a good time, the Brides sister performed a traditional Thai dance and the Thai Ambassador and his wife were in attendance, along with about a dozen young Thai lasses.

The Ambassador gave a nice speech and hosted the wifes parents at his residence earlier in the evening...a big deal for an Issan farming couple. :thumbup:

Chuck I would appreciate some input since you are in Seoul. I am staying at the Shilla Hotel :content:

Shilla is a nice hotel, I stayed there several times when I first started coming to Seoul. Itaewon, which is the main ex-pat area in Seoul is 10-15 minutes away via taxi.

There are various entertainment venues in Seoul, PM me with what you are looking for and I will provide you whatever details I have.

Archived