Philippines Vs Indonesia

predikshon

Hello,

This is my first post:-).

I was in thailand for a week in february. Was my first visit, had a lot of fun. Now i'm planning to go to bkk for 4 days again and 4 more days in either phil or indo.I'm going mainly going for the nightlife(mainly sex) not much tourism.

It will be great if someone reccomends me the country to visit and the locations that i should not miss;-).

Thanks in advance...

Predikshon

ps: i'm leaving to bkk next week. so dont have much time in hand.

Check my annual Angeles Vs Pattaya review

Almost exactly a year out of date, so prices and venues may have changed. I'll be doing an update in about 3 weeks time after our annual busmen's holiday to Angeles to avoid Songkran in Pattaya.

I like Angeles. I know nothing about Indonesian scene.

Transport to Angeles:

Philippine Airlines to Manila, then taxi to Angeles

Cebu Pacific to Manila, then taxi to Angeles

(night flight but cheaper, and gives you extra day because you arrive early and leave late)

Air Asia via Macau (plus CP?) or KL, or Tiger via Singapore... not the best connections, but you land at Clark base Angeles and save the 2 hour plus journey from Manila.

Royal Amsterdam is a nice hotel in the centre of the action

:beer:

surabaya is an absolute shitpit. though it's easy to get out of, and the locals are fantastically friendly (as they are in most of indonesia).

i sincerely hope you don't think of the dolly area as "eden" or "paradise"...i found it the most depressing sight south of phnom penh's (now defunct?) tuol kork and k11 slaughterhouses...

by all means, do go to indonesia...just do yourself a favour and skip surabaya...

I have been to the Philippines many times and only once to Indonesia(Jakarta)and then it was only for a few days a few months ago. But, In my opinion the Phillipines beats Indonesia hands down in terms of the P4P scene. Angeles City (abt 2 hrs from Manila) is a smaller version of Pattaya (about 100 bars) Its cheaper also !

Archived