Clashes mar Olympic torch relay

Flashermac

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

will the lefties boycott chinese takeaways......or indian takeaways with their lovely caste system.....they could eat at turkish restaurants but they horsefuck their kurds......

will the lefties boycott chinese takeaways......or indian takeaways with their lovely caste system.....they could eat at turkish restaurants but they horsefuck their kurds......

Still safe with organic beansprouts I think....as long as they weren't handled by migrant workers.

Haven't got an uncle in the SFPD have you? It would be interesting to hear how they manage to be firm but gentle.

I also hear the SF Chinese community is divided on national pride versus free speech.

Richard Gere and Rush Limbaugh will be addressing a rally later. That should clear things up.

Richard Gere and Rush Limbaugh will be addressing a rally later. That should clear things up.

Yes, gerbils & pharmacueticals mixed in with the fruits & nuts... what a spicy concoction!

Wednesday should be fun; Gavin (SF mayor) is already talking out of both sides of his mouth over this event, trying desperateley not to offend anyone or spoil his run for our head-of-state.

I also hear the SF Chinese community is divided on national pride versus free speech.

Divided, yes, but not quite like that I don't think. My observation is that Chinese everywhere are profoundly racist and chauvanistic, so the tendency is to support other Chinese and China regardless. But here in SF there are some Chinese who have themselves or their loved ones been victimized by the Chinese Communist Party and the ongoing dictatorship there. These might be Fulan Gong practitioners, Christians, KMT members, Taiwanese, political dissidents, members of non-Han minority groups, etc. Most are not motivated by liberal political tendencies in general so far as I can see, but rather they object to persecution being directed at them and their kin personally.

Archived