Song Kran BFs and Festivities

Gadfly

BTW, some here have addressed him as an Arab, my understanding is, Persians are not Arabs, and do notlike to be considered as such. Just a tid bit of info...

Yes, I know very well having spent my share of time in the Middle East over the course of a career. Since I do not like him or what he has done to a couple of my fav bars, I choose to refer to him as such. He or his employees have pissed me off many times (but not all his workers are bad, some are very good), so I'll get my little digs in at him. Childish? Sure. But satisfying LOL!

Cheers,

SD

"...At one of the bars owned by the Iranian (we need to come up with a better name for this group of bars)..."

[Removed. Sorry, but this may be public data, I still do not want it posted here. - KS]

Again this is all public data so nobody has been "outed".

I seen it to be normal practice in go go bars in pattaya and bangkok at nana plaza and soi cowboy they double bar BF. specialy during holiday bars have lower no. ladies so they do not want them BF. Soi Cowboy Baccara, Peter's bars Suzie Wong, Shebas, Dollhouse and most others charge over 1000 or 1200 baht.

Archived