If you per chance wanted to do twins...?

TheCorinthian

Started with one 20 yera old TG maybe 8-9 years ago in Pattaya...She worked ina restaurant but then I went back to the USA.When I returned she looked a bit different ...but it was her twin sister.Took a coupleof weeks to work it all out...It went really really well for about 3 months till the 2nd twin fell for a marine.

Both 8-9 long hair and super fun-best of best andlots of fond memories.Damn sure it will never happen again.Dam thats was livin... :)

Go for it Corinthian!

Two twins in King's castle...only problem is they've both had their nobs cut off...the poor father how let down he must feel with both sons becoming fags.

Ive always thought fucking twins was a bit twisted, kinda like to American hillbilly shagging the same bird....why would you want to see your brothers nob? I wouldnt want to see my bros.

But, being a filthy git I have fucked twins but it wasnt all that, they simply refused to get real deep into the spirit of a threesome and whole heartedly refused to go down on each other.

I would have liked some real incest, it wasnt like I wanted them to anally feltch one another

There used to be twins at What's Up in Pattaya (2 months ago). From the neck down they were easily 9's. Sadly from the neck up, the genetic lottery was less than kind (in my book 4's at best). Also, when I sat with twin #1, my "starfish alarm" was blaring loudly, and as I was not yet even slightly inebriated, I passed.

Perhaps I erred, perhaps not ...

I'd say that you were too harsh on the faces and too kind on the bodies. Although I must admit I'm not a face guy, their faces look OK to me. But what put me off them is their weird, weird arses.

Haven't you noticed their arses? The twins's bodies aren't fat at all. They've got decent-sized tits, slim at the waist, nice enough legs and front. But they've both got the strangest "draggiest" arses I've ever seen on a Thai girl! It's like the arse of a 35 year old farang woman is suddenly attached! Everything drops!

I saw one there last night and, again, the arse put me off. I've never seen such a saggy arse on such a young, otherwise cute, slim, Thai girl.

Of course, I could do her sunny side up but the knowledge of the arse would still be there. :(

And the barfine for those showgirls is apparently 1200B anyway. :cussing:

Hm twins, never tried

Are there sisters in some bars (long time since I barfined in a gogo)

Cute, nice legs, nice feet, nice ass, small boobs, skiny.

I do not mind if their English is limited and do not care about the price :grin:

Never tried her but the same alarm didn't ring in my head.

I'd be more afraid of that happening with the girls who wear full bikinis. Think how shy they must be to do that while all hell's breaking loose with fetish gear, whipping, shaven pussies being opened and rubbed! :)

In fact, the shy bikini secion there is where I first found my 'nearly virgin' (http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/526887/tp/0/all/1/)

Archived