Pattaya GF hotel with offstreet parking

Encore

Ikkrang,

Glad the hotel worked for you. I rather enjoy Soi Bukhao area. It has grown a lot though in the past few years. Tons of new apartments, condos and hotels have been built there, as well as many decent restaurants and tons of bars. Even some agogo bars recently. Did you try The Butcher's Arms for a breakfast? Right across from the hotel almost to the left a bit as you walk out the front. Siam Sawasdee is all right for the price, and you get the parking and a newer swimming pool along with the cheaper price. They've recently painted the place up and done some remodeling. Added a couple computers to the lobby, etc. Buy their 'card' (I think for 500 baht it was) and you get 50 or 100 baht knocked off the nightly rate for a year. Good also for their sister hotel on Soi 4 (which I forget the name of offhand at the moment. Woraburi Hotel is it?) Good if you are renting a couple rooms at a time, like I do when I have family along. Although I have recently started using a small place DDDave turned me onto when there in Patters (but it has no parking lot).

Cent

As promised:

Stayed at Twin Palm next to Hard Rock, refurbishment was a joke: they redid the bathrooms, full stop.

I used to like the place because swimming pool, direct on the beach, walking distance to soi 6 and Big C with all the bars there.

But at 900B rooms showing many years of age, no Breakfast, I will not return there.

I might try P Bay resort next time

[. Although I have recently started using a small place DDDave turned me onto when there in Patters (but it has no parking lot).

Cent

Cent, The area in the back has been paved and covered over as a parking area. I'll ask if SD has use of it my next time there.

Archived