Pattaya GF hotel with offstreet parking

Encore

I will drive tomorrow and stay at Twin Palm Lodge, between Central Pattaya and soi 6/1, in fact next to Hard Rock and Montien, think they all have parking space. Entrance both on Bitch road and second, but office second road side.

They refurbished building seaside last year, might be 900 baht, swimming pool and restaurant ok. Just North next doors is Tropicana, also look worn down with parking.

Need songteaw though to walking street, soi 6 easy walk

When you go? I Will not be able to report until 27th....

I use the Siam Sawadee Hotel on Soi Bukhao. Parking in front and back. Around 650/750 a night. Newer refurbished swimming pool area in front. Breakfast included in lobby restaurant. Works for me when I have the truck down. Butcher's Arms British restaurant across the street with a 100 baht English breakfast that isn't bad at all. Nicely done up, clean, and friendly staff and service. Swan bookshop is up the street for used books resupply, and new agogo is on the corner nearby now. Also Big Al's Mexican take away nearby for cheap, big, tasty tacos and burritos. :)

Thanks guys.

I chose Beverly for last nite, because it was close to the action. However, there were five buses of Indian and Russian tourists who had just arrived, kind of crowded. Room was OK, but airco didn't allow moderation, only on/off. And to top it off, all they had was two single beds, which kind of cramps my style. So tonight I'll test one of the other suggestions.

Next time, try the WHITE HOUSE CONDO-HOTEL on Soi13 next to the DYNASTY INN. Very nice rooms in the B1600-2000 range and guarded parking.

Do book in advance as they have a limited number of rooms for daily rent. Sorry, I don't have there number or email.

The next night I tried Sawasdee Siam, and really enjoyed it more then Beverly. Room loked less tired, and the general ambiance felt betetr.OK, further out, but I had never been to Soi BuaKhao, and found lots of little bars still open at 3.00 and after. Trip report to follow.

Pattaya Bay Resort, Soi 15 off 2nd road. 999B, low season standard room. Great staff top to bottom. Restaurant on the roof, free breakfast for 2. Thai and Western. Close enough to the action but just far enough away for peace and quiet. Free tuk-tuk to 2nd road, I wore that thing out. 24 hr, secure, off street parking.

www.pattayabayresort.com

highly recommended.

Archived