Stench hole

frede

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And it's important for all of us to know about this escapade because....? :dunno:

Because its Bangkok and this is the nightlife section where red blooded whore mongers come and share their filthy stories of roles with equally filthy sex workers

I didnt post it in the relationships section as she was a 'ho and I'm a John. ANd I have no intention of ever calling that filthy wee bitch a 'lady'

You are as fouler than she.

Well, you know what Woody Alan said....sex should be dirty, however, I agree with you it should be foul!!!! Unless ofcourse you are a sad man whereby sex with a hooker should be a loving experience....in which case, Im a beast. :)

I will stop going to the Soi 7 BeerGarden, but not because of a smelling pussy.

Mate I had 6 guys with me on leave from Iraq......if I were you i'd definately give soi 7 if a miss if you are after some clean pootang. We fucked, in total, 42 of'em.

How's that.

Your talents are wasted here Frede, have you ever thought of writing for Mills & Boon, you'd do well :thumbup:

And I withdrew my love sword and the maidan came...the end.

How many words is that?

Not enough.....

So I re-entered her love passage and pumped my joy into her sticky quim......the end

How many words is that?

thanks man!

Bt1000 for a morning facefuck, no matter how nasty, might have been overly generous...but this is definitely the top read of the week, if not the month.

keep 'em coming!

Oh mate....I have so many more. I blow a good 100K a month on hole....so little time, so much money and so much vitamin V and so many wee maidends to deposite my muck......

Did I tell you about the 18 year (finallly) old hard body on the Sukhumvit who would only let me fuck her if I withdrew and blew satan's seed in her hair?????????

Archived