Stench hole

frede

SO I was in the Beer Garden a few days ago, 10am horny as sin and I pulled this little vixen out for a role in the short time on soi 7.

She was about 18 or 19.

Anyways, the wee slapper jumps in the shower and scubs down, I go in and wash me salted nob and tell her to get down and earn her 500 baht.

She's going for Thailand on my little man, slobbering just like I like it and Im finger fucking her with 2, sometimes 3 fingers and she is juiced up and squelching like you wouldnt believe..

Suddenly this god awaful stench wafts into my nose I feel like puking.....I have never in all my life smell and minge like it.And I have smelt minge from 24 countries.

ANyways, I jumped up, scrubbed my hands in shampoo and told the stinking bitch leave and gave her 500 baht for services not provided.

A huge loss of face, she wias me doesnt say a word and was about to fuck off, the dirty wee cow.

Anyways, feeling a little sorry for the obvious ebolaminge she was suffering I passed her another 500 baht, gave her a smile and she wais me a again and goes for door.

Wrong bitch, I may be a nice chap and paid you twice but it doesnt come free.

I told her she would have to provide the best blow ever and proceeded to throat fuck her. She gagging, chocking, dribbling and her eye liner is all messed up and I suddenly start feeling a little guilty for this facial abuse but fuck it, she went with me knowing she has ebolaminge and that's how it ended ...the facial to end all facials.

Dirty wee cow, I had to go back to soi 7 and pull out one of my regulars after that to get my morning hole.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived