Best chance for after hours fun

Another_Guy

Ok, thinking more about it, if I would be very rich maybe Bangkok would attract me more. Wouldn't have to worry about closing times when I could have private parties in my penthouse condo with some 5000 baht hookers :) . Gentlemen's clubs may be cool places, dunno. For a gentleman like me me Secrets bar in Pattaya is enough :content:

You do not have to be rich (I am not rich at all), g club gals can sometimes sleep for 2-4k max (even had a "freebie regular" but not really free as I have been spoiling her with drinks for 1 month)......

Everyone his tastes and you can find gems in pattaya too. (and gogo girls/beer bar girls are usually more fun than most bitchy spoiled g clubs gals)

Just meant to say that as long as you have fun then no matter if in pattaya or BKK you can find your pleasure, whatever the price as in the end we all pay.

Cheers trooper

Everyone his tastes and you can find gems in pattaya too. (and gogo girls/beer bar girls are usually more fun than most bitchy spoiled g clubs gals)

You're a good man to admit it, Drogon! We're all after something -- for you, g-club beauties; for me, pattaya FLs with a taste for caring devotion and occasional high drama (aka More Fun).

Afterhours means different things to different folks - the OP wants to drink and have fun, which has Pattaya written all over it. Depending on the balance you choose between drinking and having fun, Pattaya will let you prop up dozens of beer bars 24 hours, or you can do the Marine-Marine 2/Insomnia-JP Bar party circuit, which can get you through to, say, 10 am or so with no trouble.

Archived