Best chance for after hours fun

Another_Guy

OK. I know certain people are BKK fans and others are Pattaya fans but let me know what you think. I will be in town for 5 days and arrive at 11:00 pm. It seems that everything closes early in BKK and that places used to stay open much later in Pattaya. Since the airport is closer to Pattaya now and since I am interested in staying out drinking and having fun when I get to LOS should I just go strait to Pattaya or stay in BKK. Which is the best place to find after hours fun. I have been to both in the past but it has been 3 years.

Which is the best place to find after hours fun.

It is definitely easier to find after hours fun in Pattaya because it is everywhere and out in the open. In BKK you have to know where to look.

I always split my visits between BKK & PTY but if I only had 5 days, I think I would opt for PTY.

Trooper.

Some people will choose Bangkok because there are no G clubs in pattaya or a bit more refined places than gogo or beer bar.

(and yes I am convinced that g clubs girls are a cut above any gogo/beer bar girl)

of course, a pussy is a pussy no matter if you pay LT 1500bht or 6K bht and with this I can agree.

Archived