Most holes in one day

frede

What's the most holes your nob has been in, in one day? And i'm talking female orifices not glory holes and bottoms for all you LB lovers.

Don't be shy

M = Mouth

P = Pussy

A = Arse

Woke up, shagged the girlfriend = M/P

Went to visit my Thai mate to get my vitamin V and the guy's girlfriend sorted me out with it, she's a massage parlour hooker, a real dirty bitch and she fancies me like, he wasn't in and she likes to fuck me sometimes.....I consider it my VV discount and what is doesn't know, can't hurt him....and these boys will shack up with hookers = M/P/A

Now, I need a little something so I dropped half the Vitamin V knowing I've to go to Pattaya and my pick up is in 15 minutes. I like to arrive in my taxi with wood and go straight to my favorite rub shop.

Pattaya is delayed as the boys from Iraq have had a heavy night. Im not about to waste the V so I nip around to The E club and ride the bones of my regular squeeze, noina and her chosen mate.

M/A/M/A/P ...... I only do NN's arse.

7pm we finally reach Pattaya and my mates are on for creating our own little Hareem. Shore leave, not showing off!

Now, the next part is usual. I would never usually do this after such a large amount of daytime nooky.

I dropped a further 100MG and one of the bastards spiked me with 100 MG crushed.... hahahah, but he's a Gump and a twat, but he's my gump so what can I say? It was just painful.

Anyways, our ho' train consists of a large group of spinners.

I do four more over the night but only cum once.

m/p

m/p

m

m/a

So...my total is 17. On reflection, I would have made the extra one if I'd thought of it and played a proper game but my handicap was just too much.....my nob was just not reacting given all the chemicals and I had a large red, pulsating head with all the vitamin v swimming around.

Satan' seed x 5 , Holes x 17

.....Still no way near some of the E club high rollers who are well into double figures

Isn't life grand.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...my total is 17. On reflection, I would have made the extra one if I'd thought of it and played a proper game but my handicap was just too much.....my nob was just not reacting given all the chemicals and I had a large red, pulsating head with all the vitamin v swimming around.

Satan' seed x 5 , Holes x 17

.....Still no way near some of the E club high rollers who are well into double figures

Isn't life grand.

Yes not a bad effort ...maybe a day a week in the gym would get you higher in the ranks...still well done... :):neener:

Yes not a bad effort ...maybe a day a week in the gym would get you higher in the ranks...still well done... :):neener:

Why thank you Kind Sir! I remember Marc telling me of one chap who pulled 18 bird in x 3.....no that's some story

Amazing how you know who started the thread without even reading it..... :rolleyes:

Yaaaaaawn! Should I post in your genre instead then>? Hell, I could even work my code into that same Genre

Bl = Bland

Bo = Boring

U = Unremarkable

I know I'm a bit raw but its Bangkok and Sin city, the rawest, most alive cities on earth. Where else can I guy like me play a 17 hole round with beautiful women, drink buckets of beer and be surrounded by other like-minded, free human beings? Lovin life?

Overall uour posts evoke, well, no reaction in me at all.

They are kinda.......bust

I'm sure you are a 'nice', non-judgemental guy in the real world. I'm not slating you with eye roles at all pal, but.... I am just not as naaa jerd as you.

Isn't life grand.

Archived