Most holes in one day

frede

Still here.

"Wrong bitch, I may be a nice chap and paid you twice but it doesnt come free.

I told her she would have to provide the best blow ever and proceeded to throat fuck her. She gagging, chocking, dribbling and her eye liner is all messed up and I suddenly start feeling a little guilty for this facial abuse but fuck it, she went with me knowing she has ebolaminge and that's how it ended ...the facial to end all facials.

Dirty wee cow, I had to go back to soi 7 and pull out one of my regulars after that to get my morning hole".

It's not matter of participation in night life or not , it's just, a matter of style.

But you did feel a little guilty for the facial "abuse".

No need to get (aggressively) defensive, you have a lot of admirers here.

Again, KS, please push that button!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ofcourse, you are right. Only a rapist enjoys a deep throater. hahaha and only a beast would continue with a chick who quite obviously is hardcore and pushing her minge despite its infections!

But lets say that you were to get a full gobble on, an E club style messy blowjob.....would you have to buy her lady drinks, pretend she was your girlfriend, buy her a little gift and ask her about her dad and then make sure you went home, read up on some truely original poetry and put it all down to academic research to feel a little better about the fact that you just smeared her eye liner and pumped your muck down her throat?

Get in touch with yourself mate.....it is what it is.

And you love it and that's why you will continue posting despite your irrational request to not align yourself with filth when this very thread put you slap bang in the middle.

Anyways, each to there own. And Im back tracking now on what I said I would do, so in the interests of fair play......I'll follow my own point and not continue typing shite.

Good luck in Isaan.... I know a bird who's husbnad died in a bike accident and she thinks all Thai man no good.....she's dying to meet a guy like you and will be well impressed with your knowledge of Lucretius.

Just for the protocol.

You misquoted me (I'm getting used to this here). I objected to your style, your attitude and referred to taboos against TALKING TOO MUCH AND IN THE WRONG WAY, about sex. And I did not mean "open sexual discussion" (are you really suggesting that your posts are arguments in a bona fide discussion about sexuality)? And one simple reason for this taboo might be just that very diffuse but very human sense of identification, that she is somebody's daughter. You must try to understand that my post was entirely about bad style, this compulsive stream of words, this phuut maak about your sexual act with this 18-19 year old and similar stuff. I don't discuss any moral issue applicable to this act (I am really not the one to talk about morailty!).

You know how "the Thais are". What you don't bring up to the surface, doesn't necessarily exist. And that's one reason why they hate all kinds of being too explicit about things which should be not talked about. Don't think Thais don't read this site and don't think they don't form their image about farangs from what they read - even though they won't call the cops.

I have a friend, a highly intelligent guy, he became professor at a fine uni at the age of 34. I always enjoy our talks, but there is on side of his behaviour which I just cannot stand: he has compulsive, yes COMPULSIVE, urge to describe his sex acts in the most intimate graphical detail. And I hate it, please shut up!

Maybe I should reflect more upon why I dislike this brutal obscenity, this vulgarity, coming from a fine man, so much. Maybe partly just because I sense there is this sense of brutality in it. I also gave some possible reasons above. Frankly I think most people intuitively have some aversion about being adressed to by this kind of sex talk. They feel that i is degrading for everybody involved. A matter of human dignity as I said.

At least I have this aversion. So I should leave Bangkok and go to Isaan beacuse I don't like your jargon? OK, I start by leaving this site (or am I already out?).

I'm starting to think the old adage is true:

"Too dumb to get a real job? Join the forces!"

:grin:

(With apologies to The Corinthian)

Oh, I don't know....some of the most intelligent technical experts I have ever met were in the forces or trained by the forces. Brits mainly but I met a few fine Gumps and one Thai chap in particular.

But I do agree that the kids who joined up were a bit academically thick.

As for me, I was an officer but I worked for a living.And still do.

What about you, ya wee porker what job do you do which put you in the realms of being less than dumb?

Archived