A whole new level of filth

frede

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gentlemen,

To all the chaps who have wished me success with my mission and have had positive things to say........I have just had confirmation from the two bosses and we have set the schedule, gory details, price, venue and times. Hell, we've even agreed on tips and fluffer. Now there are two guys who are happy, not just cause of the profit, but because they really are liberated invididuals and are happy to set a legend. hahahaha. BKK breathes life.

The club wants a pic, so I have agreed to take one on my camera, photoshop out my face and send it to them whereby it will be pruodly displayed in the hall of shame as the 69 holer.

The price is 50,400 for the hoochies, I'm adding 14,000 in general tips (28 x 500), 3,000 bonuses tips for the chicks who extracts my seed in each round (3x1000) and I guess I'll drink 1,600 of Jack Daniels throughout.

Total is an apt 69,000 Baht. hahahaha

KS exuse my one slip.....

To all you negative Normans with nothing good to say, you know the only thing that really unites you all is that each of you lacks any kind of charisma and this , generally, reflects in many of your grey, dull posts.

I guess many of you are your text book sexpat/expat, a bunch of boring, aging, balding, overweight uglies whos success rate in the pootang stakes is historically low. A bunch of never weres. Who, even now, being part of such a wonderful, vibrant living country are still negative, gray, boring......lives. Your loss.

That's ya lot Gents. I'd write a follow up but the imaginative, positive guys can fully imagine what it'll be like........ I dont reckon they'll be a need to stick on the dirty movie screens either.hahahah.See you in the hall of shame

Its gonna be a jack fuelled fuckfest to ACDC!

Aint life grand

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Mate, I do my shagging alone and the thought of you, clip board and stop watch in hand, doing your Norris mcquerter impression and seeing my white ass pounding at 69 holes would give me the droop. Only women allowed.

Also, I don't need photos, the images will be locked safely in my mental wank bank. Couldn't risk them finding their way into the wrong hands. Imagine, Im on hole 69, am close to breaking point and you are sprinting out of the club camera in hand and I'm chasing after you down the Soi with my haggered old nob swinging around on my last legs.......

They'll be just one photo on the clubs hall of shame wall mate.

"proudly displayed in the hall ..."

If you are so proud of yourself mate about life being so "grand" and how rich you are ,why do you want you face photo- shopped out?

I think you should be known as the type of charismatic,inspiring person you really are.

Archived