Old Bargirls

HSTEACH

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're all so used to very young thai girls that we talk about 32-year olds as old hags.

If a 32 year old has good looks, she wouldn't have any problems finding punters at any of the free lance joints. Some of the more mature girls turn out to be really good in bed; experience does count, even in this business.

To all

personally I don't like the young ones anyway!!!

I prefer someone who's been around the block.

By that I mean emotionally as well as sexually, it's all very well boffing a girl young enough to be your fifth youngest daughter but at the end of the day your'e shagging a "little girl" emotionally. The older girls "know" what you want and won't piss about telling you bullshit....... in my experience you can live a fantasy with a young thing but to get a really good shag coupled with realism and sometimes some conversation that is more than "up to you"

etc. an older BG is the one........ I've shagged bg's at 38 who look 24.... in the morning too. Maybe I'm just getting pissed off with the "huffiness" of the young ones but try it you may be surprised.

quote:

Originally posted by coquetislander:

To all

personally I don't like the young ones anyway!!!

I prefer someone who's been around the block.

By that I mean emotionally as well as sexually.

Totally agree with you on that and the fact that they speak a better english and with her life experience you can have a good conversation with them. Unlike the younger one, they don't want to run just after sex to go for a other one. In fact, every time I go to Thailand I search for this kind of not so young looking good women and I can say I found every time but you can't find that kind of women in the first hour you are in LOS. When I found the right one, good looking, good english, intelligent, I stay with the women for many or the entire trip if they can travel without problem in LOS.

Of course, the furure does not exist, only in our imaginings... The eternal present is here and we must deal with it. Now! Someone who is seeped in the present, locked in the now, has no time to consider what may or may not occur some day. Sounds pretty Buddah to me.

• 1 year later...

I'll tell you that the smart older BG's/freelancer go to Singapore. Here they

can easily stay for two weeks. The going price is 8K to 10K Baht for LT.

Quite an improvement over BKK. In two weeks even after expenses (flight, hotel,food)

they can earn close to 100K Baht. Many older BG's take this gravytrain. Amazingly,

they still spend all their money and have to keep going back.

Archived