Old Bargirls

HSTEACH

Where would a 32 year old former bargirl go back to work if she decided to reenter the business? I know 32 is considered way over the hill, but I'm sure she could work somewhere.She previously worked at Soi Cowboy and don't really know if she would be considered to old for the job.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HSTEACH

Well she could work the Soi 7 BeerGarden or Therma's. Pleanty of old hags working those places as well as plenty of cuties. 9days tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by HSTEACH:

Where would a 32 year old former bargirl go back to work if she decided to reenter the business?

Does she wanna come to Alaska??????

laugh.gif" border="0

Sometimes when I see the worn-out, sick looking whores out at the Circle of July 22nd in Chinatown, many in their late thirties or above, I wonder if they could have been the beauties of Patpong in the 1980s or so. The same goes for the cheapo hookers on Sanam Luang or at nearby Klong Lod; they are known as 'pee kanun' (jackfruit tree ghosts) or 'pee makham' (tamarind tree ghosts), after the trees under which they stand and solicit. A sad sight indeed.

Well, beauty is a fleeting thing ... frown.gif" border="0

[ May 21, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

HSTEACH,

I think if 32 yrs. is too old,it just depends on her looks and body.

On my last trip I BFed a nudedancer from Rainbow II. She had the body of a 18 year old girl.

Found out later that she was actually 31 yrs. old.

Well, the reason I wanted to know is THIS 32 year old former bargirl is my x-wife!! Yes you read it right, X-wife. She told me last month when she didn't return to the US as planned, she would just get a "regular" job in BKK. Hmmm.. After living the "rich" life the past few years, I find it hard to believe she would take a "regular" job paying 4-5 K Baht a month. She's been spoiled to spending money and you sure can't spend much making 125 bucks a month. She'll show up somewhere and I hope her first customer is hung like a horse. Maybe then she'll realize she should have stayed in the US.

Archived