Madrid night out report

drogon

Having been faithful for one year I had a lot of energy to spend.

Unfortunately for me Madrid is a very expensive city when it comes to having fun.

(at least compared to Barcelona or other major cities)

I went for a little tour or rather a hunt.

I did not try street whores (cheap but really not my cup of tea) although some Spanish admit that you might find a gem.

I wanted to go directly to 4 places (which rate as being the top in Madrid and more to my tastes).

"Agua y masaje": For a kind of soapy/oily massage

Hot club: Soi 33/G club kind

Viva Madrid: Soi 33/pegasus type

Pigmalion: Spasso, high end FL pick up joint

- I first went to "Agua y masaje": Seems that this is the only place offering massage and "guaranteed happy end".

No luck, all the ladies were fully booked.

(I saw on who at least caught my eye)

- After a quick meal I head up to "Hot club".

Been there with some colleagues before but of course I never picked up a girl.

As usual for clubs in Madrid, majority of the ladies are either Eastern European (most of them Roumanians) or from South America.

The layout is pretty similar to a G club or soi 33 bar, the business concept is the same as soi 33.

Ladies are all in long/cocktail dress.

I agree that this club has probably the top girls in Madrid but I can confirm that pushyness is very high (far worse than in BKK).

Finally found a lovely (9 in my book) Roumanian lady, black hair, slim, very nice ass, beautiful face, excellent English.

How did I end up with her?

Because she was the only one (among 80 girls) who did not push for drinks or anything else.

She just smiled at me and then I signaled her to come.

I must say that my Spanish is quite good now which helps as Spanish is mandatory in this damn city and in clubs/brothels too as the majority of the girls do not speak English.

She was the exception: 22 years old, Excellent English.

I learned that she was quite new to the scene

(which is logical as she does speak very little Spanish) and quite shy, which is very unusual in this club.

Had a lot of fun with chatting with her (she was so new that she did not even know the price of ladydrinks -> while all the girls try to set you up for a bottle of Champagne on which they get half the price).

She has been in Madrid for one month (which I can believe given her English and newbie feel).

When asked about the fee and the services she provided she quoted quite shyly the standard fee for this place (which is 80 euros for 30 min) but to my surprise she asked if I would be interested in taking her for longer and that she was willing to negotiate...

I asked her which price she would deem as being reasonable (while wondering why she asked this as this is highly unusual in Madrid -> customers usually do not try more than 30 min/1 hour as it then costs big bucks and at least not before having sampled the girl once)).

I did not even had to bargain a lot, agreed price for all night -> 500 euros.

I asked her why she wished to do so as she can make potentially more by staying at the club and going only for the standard time and fee.

She told me that there were less customers (which I knew) and that she is not yet ready to have 6-8 customers/day.

Here we went -> hotel room rented for the night

(out of question to ever take back a girl to my condo/piso)

Had a hell of a night, she was first a bit shy (and obviously new to the job but not a starfish at all). Had a lot of fun and I never thought that she would make me go four times (standard agreement here is 2 shots for overnight).

She became quite wild and I even gently indulged myself in my favorite anal pleasures.

(which was not included in her services but in the heat of the moment she did not protest at all

-> maybe a first for her as she was obviously not used to this kind of carnal pleasure).

Suprisingly, DFK was on the menu although this is not common here.

She left 30 minutes ago (I have to work a bit today). Have her mobile (quite usual with girls from top clubs).

A big kiss on my cheek and a thank you.

(the thank you is absolutely unusual)

For the thank you she got a 50 euros taxi money.

I suppose she will become a regular...

(this is quite common as the girls like to have a regular income from good customers who treat them correctly)

All in all, not a bad night, although costly

(total damage about 1200 euros)

Although I would rate her in my top 5 sexual experience (and gfe of course) I regret not to be in BKK....

Drogon: Back to his whoremonger routine

:beer::( :hubba:

Yes damn expensive but one of my top 5 experience.

:beer: :hubba:

and a great gfe (which is so difficult to get back here but it is normal considering the normal time is 30 minutes or 1 hour)

Will keep meeting the lady once per week.

200 euros/overnight on her day off (the day she choose to relax).

Not bad at all.

Just have to be cautious not to cross the line:

I am now a regular customer -> not a long term prospect

:neener: :hubba:

Good one. Sounds like a fun night but like you said a tad pricey. Still if you can get the regular customer thing going it will be probably cheaper than a regular girlfriend. Wonder how many guys have spent 1200 Euros on nights out with women who simply don't do that sort of thing.

Hopefully you are now reset from the earlier mooning :)

No way that 50 euros taxi money will be given to a girl in bkk.

Just that the girls at this club use to charge

1500 to 2K euros for overnight... Got lucky with this one until she turns mercenary like her sisters.

Maybe she also prefers a regular 31 years old rather than the 60 years old Spanish businessmen...

....Maybe...you're "different"....

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

What's half a "grand" Euros...... plus 200 a week....till July...

Drogon....get a "Grip"...literally....it'll save you the cost of your next bkk 30k a day....extravaganza...

Jing Jing...my friend...

Cheers DS

Archived