Farang tastes in Thai girls and the real life

FIGJAM

Following up on this thread (and please vote if you haven't), it's clear that, like I supposed, the kind of Thai girl the average farang associates with in Thailand isn't necessarily the physical type he likes most...

So, let's see how many here would say that they are in a relationship (of ANY kind, from a regular barfine to marriage! and for those with more than 1 relationship, consider the main one :) ) with a girl who is physically their ideal of Thai girl or very close to it...

N.B. By "old hand" I mean someone who speaks the lingo well enough to socialize with (and actually "know", afterwards) Thai-only speaking Thais, who has spent more than occasional brief holidays in country and who has/has had some kind of active and diverse social life in Thailand (where he has been meeting new people in different social circles or from different social circles).

not with a thai girl although i'm an old hand in LOS... how can I check the results than?

If there isn't an option for a "null" vote I have screwed up :)

Can a mod fix that?

Anyway, if you have ever had a relationship with a Thai you can vote based on that. Although not reflecting your present situation, it has the same statistical value... :)

Or what about in a relationship with a Thai girls and not in LOS?

They shouldn't vote here if they have known the girl before knowing the country and if they still don't know all the other "types of girls" described in the other poll.

As I would expect...if you are an "old hand" here in LOS, you will get the type of Thai lady that you want...or shame on you!!!

Not necessarily. Although given the chance I fully expect any guy to be "fishing" amongst the types of girls who physically attract him most, it's perfectly conceivable to find one's soul mate, for whatever set of circumstances, in any other group (that said, I expect these numbers to be well smaller).

What seems very wrong here is the proportion between the total number of those who say they are with a girl who is, physically, their ideal of Thai girl (or very close to it) and those who aren't.

It seems here that almost everone is with his ideal Thai girl while confronting the preferences expressed in the other poll with the reality of the type of girl accompanying the average farang it's clear that's simply not possible...

Maybe - I like all types - as long as she's smart - and looks half decent I'm happy - could be any race/size combo.

This is not about your happiness, this is all about looks.

And since you write "and looks half decent", it's clear that you don't like all of the shapes, sizes, heights and colors to the exact same extent...

Archived