I should feel insulted!

hall

I should feel insulted but at my ancient age I'm lucky I'm still performing at all. To cut to the chase my current tgf has requested I get her a vibrator (conling I think she called it). I remember years ago getting one from a small stall on Silom just before Patpong but couldn't find it this time. Anyone know where I can obtain?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Hall.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Khun Kong not sure if you are asking drogon or myself to pm you. If me - I guess you have info.Thanks.Unfortunately I am what Khun Sanuk calls a non savvy IT person and have not got a clue how to PM. Checked KS Guide but could not see anything to help. If you do have info perhaps you would assist an electronic duffer and PM me and hope I can open it.

Cheers Hall.

Hall, he wants you to PM him, I suppose.

This said, if you want good quality sex stuff and if you are in bkk around July then I could buy here in Europe and bring you...

As long as you do not ask a golden dildo for which I would ask a payment in advance.

Thanks again Drogon for the offer. No problems though as I will be back in Aussie in a couple of weeks and will return with an ample supply on my next trip in a few months.However tgf wants one now !

Cheers Hall

Yes TG have no patience when their pleasure is at stake. (no matter if food, sex or money)

The street vendors along sukhumvit, especially the ones selling naughty dvd, should be able to present you a "friend".

Just remind you that the quality is very low..

Archived