I should feel insulted!

hall

ahhh - more insulting pm's I see - you should block corinthian - I think he's Dumb Cunt now that DC doesn't post anymore!

Watcha talking about boy??????????? :grinyes::neener::grinyes:

There's only one "original" Dumb Cunt around here.....lol

Give me a botten of Gai Nuang and I'm the master of...."insulting PM's"...55555555

...and what's this shit about not posting anymore?????

.....Just learnt to "pull my head in" and not post stuff that's gunna get me flamed....and stalked!!!!!

....Just cos I "Got off the Highway" (maybe!!) and don't post about my whore (ex??) GF anymore lets me cruise under the radar a little....

Besides....I've been busy at my wood turning classes lately..... learning how to make a pedestal.....LOL :neener::clown::grinyes::clown::neener:

Maybe I'll just have to come out of my self imposed exile and write a Restaurant review or 3....but only good cheap places OK?? Don't wanna get canned for being a pretentious Hi Roller....

Anyone reviewed Sam 2000 lately?????

:rotl::rotl::rotl::banghead::cussing::banghead::rotl::rotl::rotl:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DS still post sometimes, but you have to understand him -> me too I would choose a Shangai KTV club instead of any place in BKK

:beer:

drogon,

I've been a bit quiet lately, mainly for personal reasons.

Shanghai....OK KTV...OK sometimes

Xiamen....very OK....The local "Tea Houses" are a lot of fun

...but would still MUCH prefer to be in LOS....not Bkk & not in the P4P scene...could "easily" settle up Nong Khai way....provided of course I was with the right girl... :dunno::grinyes::dunno:

...Like they say....The opera's not over till the fat lady sings...

:grinyes: :hubba: :yeahthat: :hubba: :grinyes:

I noticed hard plastic small vibrators on Yawaraat Rd, opposite the riverside, at small street vendors who sell little weapons like knifes, stars etc. These kind of vibrators are really not comfy for inside wear...Fine for making u come. Make sure to get a good g-spot one from auzzieland. the bend must be quite crooked to really hit the G. For Dildo's the latex Mr Johnson is good (!) as you can bend the thing how you like and it goes with your body so is also good for g-spot and clit stimulation at same time. The balls can stimulate Clitty. And you can stick him to the door or chair, which is very handy...if she got nobody to help her out...

Archived