Number 33, Dolls House

follies

I was in The Dollhouse on Thursday night. Caught a glimpse of the infamous subject of this thread. Standing in a corner near the back of the bar in a T-shirt emblazoned with a glittery "33."

Later when I hit the head I saw her sitting in the back room, feet propped up and a pair of sunglasses raised off her eyes and onto her head. Looked like some kind of oversized Lolita.

With all the marketing and packaging going on, I expect a line of "#33" cosmetics and beauty products to appear soon.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TedBKK,

Funny, I also have gotten the impression that she has become very full of herself and quite proud that #33 is now an icon in BKK.

Maybe we can jump on the bandwagon and print up T-shirts and buttons saying "I bonked #33!" and she can sell them to her customers. Think she wants a business partner?

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by bangcock:

Great idea Ranger, but do we print on the back of the shirt?????

Any suggestions??

How about "hundreds and hundreds served" ala the McDonalds sign?

Next year we could update it to "thousands and thousands served"

Or maybe the name, address and phone number of her plastic surgeon?

Ranger

Quick note from the Public Domain (not from private secrets)--If you like the look and feel of #33 at Doll House BKK, you will LOVE the look and feel of #19 at Doll House Pattaya. I'll leave it at that, because it would be inappropriate to kiss and tell. smile.gif" border="0

Was in Dollhouse Pattaya last night and #72 puts the famous #33 to shame. I doubt that the goods are real, but they look spectacular and she has the rest of the package as well. Didn't do any further research as I had company. There was a lot of nice talent here as well as in Happy a go-go. Tony's had some good freelance talent as well. Anybody that's complaing about it being off-season and saying that all the best girls have gone home isn't looking in the right places.

Ranger

I hope I remembered that number (#19) correctly. Anyway, anyone who goes to Doll House Pattaya will know which person I'm talking about. I want to second Ranger. Pattaya has got some good stuff going right now. Doll House had several very nice girls, and the atmosphere was a blast. Wild dancing, laughter, horseplay. They also hired a bunch of fun-loving highschool girls (not for sale!) to add rambunctiousness. wink.gif" border="0

Hi all. Fun thread! I live and work in Vegas, and of course I see lots of enhanced cuties. It's kind of funny but after a while you begin to find that there is a sort of asthetic all its own. I am coming to LOS for the first time this Oct. I look forward to meeting as many differnt ladies as possible. Tall ones short ones, real boobs and fake boobs. All part of the mix.

quote:

Originally posted by Bembaman:

No 33 is clearly a BLOKE!

Not true. Obviously your discerning abilities are lacking

====================================

Archived