Number 33, Dolls House

follies

Not a hoax. She's real (apart from the boobs, that is). I saw her there around 9:30-10:00, you might be right in that she normally gone by 11:00

quote:

Originally posted by boemba:

Originally posted by follies:

[QB]Dancer #33 at Dolls House

Can you tell at what time you saw her there. I am just puzzled by this recurrent theme. Is it a hoax of some kind. I have been to Dolls House of a few occasions, never saw here. Maybe she is always bought out before 7pm or so? I usually drop in after 11pm.

Was there a few days ago, not impressed by any of the ladies there.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never been one for remembering numbers, but I think I know the one you mean. She's the one with a slightly hard-looking face that's always checking her considerable front-porch in the mirror, right? Often wears a black bikini and keeps it on, out of synch with the other dancers.

I'm a BIG fan of big tits. They draw me like a lemming. Honest, if they're big enough, I usually don't give a shit about the face wink.gif" border="0 ,but for some reason, I'm a bit iffy about her.

I've got a feeling that Doll's House is one of those Patpong-type bars that instructs its staff to ask for 2000 S/T upfront. Can anyone confirm this?

And I don't think they're real...

quote:

Originally posted by bibblies:

I'm a BIG fan of big tits. They draw me like a lemming. Honest, if they're big enough, I usually don't give a shit about the face
wink.gif" border="0
,but for some reason, I'm a bit iffy about her.

I've got a feeling that Doll's House is one of those Patpong-type bars that instructs its staff to ask for 2000 S/T upfront. Can anyone confirm this?

And I don't think they're real...

There is another girl there with big natural breasts. Average face and not a hardbody. But not fat either. I did not talk with her so I do not know about attitude.

My experience is they do not state upfront what they want for ST. This lead to an awkward moment for me. frown.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by bibblies:

I think I know that one too
wink.gif" border="0
Is her name A?

I can't remember whether I asked first or she did, but she was the 2000 quote.

I don't know her name but I do remember her number. Her number is a 2 digit prime number. Whether she is prime or not I don't know, LOL. wink.gif" border="0

I just stayed in Bangkok about a week ago and stayed at the Landmark hotel on Sukhumvit. One evening I walked out of the elevator to see this beauty walk in. She smiled at me as she walked in the elevator. She looked familiar but was dressed so conservativly I didnt think she was a bargirl. A few moments later it hit me who she was...Doll house #33. Boys, I have been to that place many times and must tell you she is worth every satang even if she does charge 2000 S/T. I have never been with her personally, because I made the mistake of taking another girl from that bar, BUT I will definatly go back and look her up. She is one of the better girls I have seen in BKK.

Sorry guys...thought they were real. Must confess I lavished more attention on other assets smile.gif" border="0

I concur with others that there are many others around, even at DH, that are prettier, bt she's a blast to run around with.

Took a newbie to Dollhouse the other night and wanted to point out the famous #33 to him. I spotted her across the bar, but was straining my eyes to make sure it was her. She notices us looking her way and flashes three fingers twice indicating that she is indeed #33. She seems to know that she is quite well known by her number. When she hits the stage to dance, she keeps the top on, but proudly pops them out to show my friend and motions for him to come over to the stage. "Pay bar, go boom-boom". He jokes with her a bit and then she motions me over and hits me with the same line "Pay bar, go boom-boom". Must have been a slow night! Maybe she's a nice girl, but "Pay bar, go boom-boom" doesn't do it for me. I also prefer the real thing to silicone.

Ranger

Archived