Number 33, Dolls House

follies

quote:

Originally posted by Bembaman:

After all this fuss I just had to go take a look.

No 33 is clearly a BLOKE!

Look a the jaw, chisseled face structure, exagerated feminine strutting around.

The evidence is there for those who care to look.

Oh yes!... smart you very smart... but you miss one thing... SHE has a baby!...

laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Bembaman:

After all this fuss I just had to go take a look.

No 33 is clearly a BLOKE!

Look a the jaw, chisseled face structure, exagerated feminine strutting around.

The evidence is there for those who care to look.

Sorry I didn't detect the humour or sarcasm in this post...obviously too subtle for me.

quote:

Originally posted by SoiAngel:

Oh yes!... smart you very smart... but you miss one thing... SHE has a baby!...

Ah, yes, Soi, but so have a lot of the people on this board! She could be the father! Actually, I think the most blatant sign that she is NOT a katoey is that she can't dance to save her life, no sense of rhythm whatsoever (I trust she's better in bed!!)

I think her breasts are terrible - with reference to the poster from Vegas, I think if she had paid for those in the US she would be sueing the surgeon to the highest court in the land.

Still, by all accounts she is a lot of fun and a lovely lass (and I did enjoy her impromptu show at Rififi!)

LG

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: Long Gun ]

Dan, SoiAngel...... get a sense of humour. I am well aware it is a girl and to prove I am 'smart' soiangel, I am well aware of the fact she has a baby.

I cannot say I find her that attractive though, definitely something strange looking about her. Not my cup of tea but a fine pair of jugs and that cannot be denied tongue.gif" border="0

oh god yes they are fake.. I banged her up stairs in one of the back rooms.. little loose in the cooch and a real business woman.. but those huge tits are hard as hell.. very fake.. very gatoi like.. I loved it..

great oral skills.. she finished me with the mouth and I cracked all over those big bad boys.. in and out in an hour --1500b.. not bad

After reading this thread I sure wanted to know .....

Popped into Dollhouse, sat down for a while, and finally ....(ring the bell) there she was: Miss Supastar, Miss 33 ...

Yes, she looks swell. I eyed her, and, yes, she came over to me!

Said hello, who re you? Noi. After 2 Minutes she asked for a drink which I obliged to, after 5 Minutes she wanted me to BF her, said no!

This woman knows what she is looking like, her moves, everything were so reassured, she reminded me a lot of European Hookers or New Orleans Tabledancers. The way she moved on and back to and from me; her Attitudes towards the other girls, towards me .....

This is exactly the kind of woman I wanted to avoid by going to LOS!

Just my 2 cents .... I had good fun somewhere else later that night.

Archived