50 CENTS LONG ISLAND HOME BURNS DOWN

Flashermac

RAPPER 'TRIED TO KILL ME,' SAYS MOTHER OF HIS CHILD

The mother of 50 Cent's child accused the rapper of trying to burn them to death after a suspicious fire ripped through their Long Island home early today.

"He tried to kill me and his own child," said Shaniqua Tompkins, 31, who miraculously survived the suspicious 4 a.m. blaze, which leveled the $2.4 million mansion in tony Dix Hills, where she lives with the rapper's 10-year-old son Marquise and four relatives.

The blaze erupted after Tompkins and 50 Cent -- whose real name is Curtis Jackson -- got into a violent dispute Monday during a deposition in a $50 million lawsuit she is bringing against him.

"Who do I think did it? Curtis Jackson," Tompkins told The Post. "He threatened me on Monday that he was going to have someone visit me. My kids are in the house. Who would try to kill your own kids? He's supposed to be all about being a gangster ... that's not a gangster, that's a coward."

The blaze was deemed suspicious by authorities in Dix Hills, though cops had no suspects.

The rapper was in Louisiana at the time of the fire filming a movie.

Link

He's rich as midas. Definitely a few hundred million dollars worth.

Its a payday for these women. How much money do you need to raise a child comfortably? The courts look at the guys income and that's it.

Guys like Puff Daddy is paying as much as 30k a month to one of his children. 18 years of that and if I was a woman, I'd get a rapper or athlete...lol.

Its always been a gripe of mine that these rappers and athletes, barely drinking age a lot of the time, have kids out of wedlock and while the money is rolling in they can afford the payments but its for 18 years and at some point you won't have a hit record or you get a career ending injury.

Knowing what I know now and if I were a rapper or athlete making into the big money, I'd put a lot of my 'DNA' on ice at a cryogenic clinic and get a vasectomy. I won't be having kids unless its planned.

Archived