Lingerie

There is no Ann Summers. Sex shops are illegal in Thailand. You'd be better off getting it in London.

Thai women love this stuff, so bringing it is a good idea wink.gif" border="0

[ October 16, 2001: Message edited by: Snake Head ]

You can buy reasonably sexy underwear from Robinsons I think. You know lacey, g's, stockings. Take a girl with you (if you can drag one along) or the shop lady might be too embarresed to help you.

I live in Arab country where no sexy undies available. One of the things my GF here always wants me to bring back for her and her sisters when I travel is lingerie -- g-strings, crotchless panties, skimpy bras, etc.

Thailand not a real good place to find such stuff in my experience. Kind of surprising, huh?

I bought some thongs in Robinsons and found what I think are called "Teddies" at a place in Pattaya, but prices were high (I paid equivalent of $5 or $6 for the thongs, not as nice as the ones I've gotten for $2 on clearance rack at Victoria's Secret stores in US) and selection not real good. Anywhere in Europe or US would be better for such purchases.

"on the manikins modeling it...wonder what

their bar fine is? "

FUNNY STUFF!

I can just picture it, carrying a manikin into a bar.

any one asks, say you know for sure you will not catch any STD, get any bs ( well maybe if its a thai manikin) or worry about getting hasseled for being a butterfly.

The almost perfect companion.

quote:

Originally posted by Big Kev:

I live in Arab country where no sexy undies available. One of the things my GF here always wants me to bring back for her and her sisters when I travel is lingerie -- g-strings, crotchless panties, skimpy bras, etc.

Thailand not a real good place to find such stuff in my experience. Kind of surprising, huh?

I used to live in Saudi Arabia and every shopping mall had at least 2 shops selling and displaying in the window extremely sexy underwear, nighties etc. But not in Thailand!! Very surprising eh!

Archived