Dueling snakes...

rookie

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is that he came across a nice lass out walking alone with a hand bag over her shoulder. He quickly pulled his trousers down, put on a condom (to prevent the police from getting DNA from his jism) and then tried to rape her.

Aware of these dangers she delved into her handbag to get her pet cobra and threw it at him, the rest is history.

My guess is that he came across a nice lass out walking alone with a hand bag over her shoulder. He quickly pulled his trousers down, put on a condom (to prevent the police from getting DNA from his jism) and then tried to rape her.

Aware of these dangers she delved into her handbag to get her pet cobra and threw it at him, the rest is history.

You've spent too much time in Liverpool.

Her?...has the sex of the said snake been established? :neener:

Archived