Is it me?

frede

Is it me or has this 'Nightlife' forum become absolutely fucking boring over the last few weeks.

Where's the filth? Where's the debauchery? Where the fun? Where are the vivid, heartfelt descriptions of this hot, stinking, humid city which breathes life into my bones every time I touch down on her warm, life fuelled turf?

Im in the landing zone, about to taxi it up to Basra and this forum has died a death.

I take solace that all our positive posting farang cats are enjoying Bangkok and having a spiffingly great time and thus have no time to post details.........And therefore, good luck to'em, may you long enjoy the Thai mist.

Edited: reason..............And all you negative facking Nonses from Haymarket et al, stay off my thread....this thread is dedicated for postive thoughts on the city that breathes life. Our city, Our Bangkok.

Post away with your expolits .....expolits which are the very reason we sit in Pikeyclass for untold hours knowing that the imminent arrival spells sanook in the extreme.

Viva la Bangkok.......

Where's the filth? Where's the debauchery? Where the fun? Where are the vivid, heartfelt descriptions of this hot, stinking, humid city which breathes life into my bones every time I touch down on her warm, life fuelled turf?

It's all in the board sponsors forum, why don't you donate and become one you tight bastard and see for yourself.

Feck, I even gave you a mention there myself earlier, in a discussion about the world record gangbang :neener:

Just click on 'Support Thai360' and then donate.

The next morning in the post you will receive a voucher from KS for the unmentionable club which entitles you to shag all of the girls working on any given day, their sisters, their mothers and grandmothers.

You know it makes sense :thumbup:

Didnt even know there was such a thing! Hell, I'll sponsor'em but Id need a looksy first mind. Could be full of wankers :evil:

That said, I'd likely not get let in........im too nasty

We'll keep a free seat for you. :)

Archived