Your views on revenge?

drogon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you feel you need to inject some venom because you have been used and abused ,the answer is to send them a text message saying you have had an HIV test and its + and she was the last gal you shagged .thats assuming you never wore a rubber .

obviously you need to wait a few weeks to let the mythical HIV develop .

this works a treat and throws the gal and BF into a panic for a few months with lots of arguments and sleepless nights .and will prolly lead to their bustup .

• 3 weeks later...

you could send her a few messages to her phone saying that she is a gallee ,that really pisses them off no end .even though they might be a large gallee they hate it if you remind them of it.

they are in denial about it so if you keep on reminding them you get your revenge .add an E in front of their name for extra effect if you feel like it ...

only to be used as a last resort when all else has failed ..

I hardly call that revenge, Cheekyboy. That sounds more like high school stuff to me, both of your posts above. I'd expect that from the woman you'd send your killer text messages to, sorry to put it so bluntly.

Read some of the earlier advice. Forget the woman. Have a few beers and then a couple more and a few more after that as well, sober up and analyze when and where things went wrong and make sure you detect those signs in the future. It's no quarantee history can't repeat itself, but it's always wise to narrow down the odds as much as you can.

Why waste time on a person who's obviously not worth any of it. Don't see it as a failure, see it as an added criteria in the search for a more respectable woman who IS worth your time, whatever the outcome.

well its up to you as they say ,to gain closure one needs to think of their bad points ,and if a little sport happens along the way where she gets belittled and disparaged and taken down then that also helps to get ones head up and back in the saddle .as a mate used to say when dealing with subcontractors on building projects 'you need to throw a few fucks into them ' meaning to get things moving 'your' way then you get them rattled . all imo of course

it may be that the amount of revenge required depends on the degree of pissedoffdedness that the victim feels for himself. you hear of gals being stabbed and murdered in the worst cases so what did they get up to ? I know of one gent who lost everything to a thai gal and went bck home with just a shirt on his back ,seems he would have murdered her too given the chance of a successful escape .so its all relative to what you lost and various circumstances we cant know about .

some cases are easy some are heavy duty .

so its all relative to what you lost and various circumstances we cant know about .

some cases are easy some are heavy duty .

True.

Personally, I'm not the kind of guy who'd seek revenge. As the OP mentioned 'being lied to' 'used' etc.. life's full of such shitty little problems so better to forget ASAP and move on.

But yeah, there are worse, far worse scenarios out there which make it a little harder to walk away from quietly if you know what I mean.

P.S. sorry Drogon, for putting this 'old' story back on top :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...

worst case i ever saw was in Karon many moons ago . i met a young aussie at the black rose bar who had been turned over by his gal. he actually owned the bar plus a house and 2 bikes. One day he rang her and she just said dont bother coming back i have a new bloke .so he hopped on the 1st plane and was out for some serious revenge !he snatched back the biggest bike and was plotting to plant some H in the house and snitch on her to the cops. boy was he angry ! i dont know the outcome but he was in earnest of getting the job done .he may have burnt the house down eventually .

Archived