Nuclear Bomb Design on BKK Computers

JayT

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not in the plane, on the plane.

Photo of cruise missile on B52

080225_minot_story_287.jpg

You are right that they can be deployed either in the fuselage on hung on a wing.

As you recall, the nukes were warheads in missiles which were supposed to have dummies in them. So from your pic, which you did not take from your vantage point you mentioned previously, how can you tell if that is one with a dummy or an actual SADM-92 warhead in it?

I talk to my neighbor on a regular basis. He works on the base and he knows more then what he should.

My point is we should not underestimate what the other side knows. If we do, it will allow another '19 terrorist to board 4 planes and use them as missiles' again. We should have learned our lesson, but I don't think so.

I talk to my neighbor on a regular basis. He works on the base and he knows more then what he should.

My point is we should not underestimate what the other side knows. If we do, it will allow another '19 terrorist to board 4 planes and use them as missiles' again. We should have learned our lesson, but I don't think so.

I agree we should not over estimate.

My point is to get their hands on nuclear ordinance is way harder than getting 4 planes.

My other point is actually MAKING a bomb would need a nation states assistance. And I dont think even Iran is that crazy.

{Oh and that workers know stuff is not surprising. That he tells it to you should be. If you want, what is his name and I can likely put a quick stop to it.}

Archived