Nuclear Bomb Design on BKK Computers

JayT

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some things to consider: Today, there is no need to develop a nuclear program from scratch. Today, only about 30 pounds of enriched uranium is needed to make a nuclear bomb. Today, foreign enrichment plants (factories) exist that manufacture or reprocess the necessary uranium and plutonium.

In one of these reprocessing plants, the Japanese recently ended up "[color:red]losing[/color]" between 10 and 70 kilograms of plutonium â?? enough for between two and l5 crude bombs-in the form of MOX fuel. "The IAEA lists MOX as being "direct use" nuclear material â?? i.e., material able to bring its owners nearly as close to a bomb as if they had separated plutonium or highly enriched uranium."

And according to the NY Times news article, their concern is: â??Weâ??re very concerned about the A.Q. Khan network, both in terms of what they were doing by [color:red]purveying[/color] enrichment technology and also the possibility that there would be weapons-related technology associated with it.â?Â

the IAEA needs "to reassess which nuclear activities and [color:red]materials can be safeguarded [/color] to provide timely warning of attempts to [color:red]steal or divert[/color] them to make bombs. Certainly, after A. Q. Khan's proliferation successes (including the sale of a high-fidelity, Chinese-tested, missile-deliverable nuclear-weapons design), the amount of time, money, and staff required to make a bomb have declined. The question in each case is by how much."

"Certainly, what the IAEA can know and what it can adequately safeguard against is less than we previously thought. This has been made clear by the cascade of proliferation revelations in Iran, North Korea, and Libya, and the hair-raising discoveries about [color:red]missing plutonium[/color] in Japan and unmonitored Pakistani [color:red]nuclear sales[/color]."

Well, don't be too alarmed. Weapons grade nuke material is very difficult to access. You have no idea, I'm sure.

I deal with single isotope cadmium and argon for my biz, NOT a nuke material. BUT, it is made in the same places that the weapons grade nuke stuff. You would not believe the hoops I have to jump thru to get my stuff. The nuke stuff would be that much more controlled.

The making of the actual "go-boom" bomb is quite easy; high-school stuff. The sourcing of the "right" nuke stuff, to make it a nuclear weapon, is pretty much impossible.

Cheers,

SD -- yes, has a "security clearance"

Who's really responsible for nuclear proliferation?

Khan has come out and said that he is a scapegoat. How about this little gem, which has not been covered at all in the US mainstream media:

"Edmonds had told this newspaper that members of the Turkish political and diplomatic community in the US had been actively acquiring nuclear secrets. They often acted as a conduit, she said, for Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Pakistanâ??s spy agency, because they attracted less suspicion.

She claimed corrupt government officials helped the network, and venues such as the American-Turkish Council (ATC) in Washington were used as drop-off points.

The anonymous letter names a high-level government official who was allegedly secretly recorded speaking to an official at the Turkish embassy between August and December 2001.

It claims the government official warned a Turkish member of the network that they should not deal with a company called Brewster Jennings because it was a CIA front company investigating the nuclear black market. The officialâ??s warning came two years before Brewster Jennings was publicly outed when one of its staff, Valerie Plame, was revealed to be a CIA agent in a case that became a cause célèbre in the US.

The letter also makes reference to wiretaps of Turkish â??targetsâ? talking to ISI intelligence agents at the Pakistani embassy in Washington and recordings of â??operativesâ? at the ATC.

Edmonds is the subject of a number of state secret gags preventing her from talking further about the investigation she witnessed.

"

Source

The Bush administration is a hell of a lot worse than anyone can even imagine.

So what about cutting costs with a "dirty bomb"?

Break into a "secure" nuclear waste storage facility and load up a truck already half full of conventional explosive.

Drive it somewhere that matters and make it go bang.

Or better yet, take the nuclear cruise missiles off a B52 sitting on the tarmac that nobody is garding because nobody is aware the plane has nuclear cruise missles. (Remember that incident that happened a few months ago? Plane left one base to go to another base and nobody knew the plane had nuclear cruise missles?

I live near an air base and I can tell you I see what planes come and what planes go. I can tell you at times, what arnament they have. I have seen the President's plane land. I have seen a lot of the attack and fighter planes. I have seen somes planes come and go that have no markings (strange?).

Guess what, if I have seen this, you can bet a good yankee dollar that others have seen the same things and probably more.

Archived