Dean's collumn

frede

Well, where the hell is Dean's collumn?

http://www.deanbarrettthailand.com/Nightlife%20Roundup%20Page.htm

Have the rag heads caught up with him? Is he hiding out with Salman Rushdie?

Am I going to have to force myself to read Stickman? And another collumn where he begs the readers to send a question to Mrs Stick so she can survive (stick: A hint, everyone scroles past it mate)

Dean.....speak to us!

I think that Dean should be more conservative in his use of girls' photos. They don't always appreciate it when they find out they're on the internet.

Otherwise, I have no negative comments about websites like his or yours. I visit his website more than yours, to be honest. :)

Us Virgin I agree Its his MO Im sure if all the girls he takes pictures of knew that he was using them without their permision he would get a very different reception next time in cowboy.

His writings just another christian fanatic or a person with Muslim phobia. This is how the US got the world into the sh@t in the first place!

You're in the minority. Most people scroll past all of what I write - which they deem a load of bollocks - and only read what the Mrs. has to say :)

Hahaha, yeh righto! Mrs. Stick sucks.

Seriously though, you need to drop the beg requests for questions.

How's about a feature on some of Thailand's successful farangs? Always enjoyed your interviews!

Cheers Stick

PS I spat in that cunt Keith's drink when I met him in Pattaya when he went to the bog. And I told the wee scroat when he got back.

Cheers

Archived