The Davis Bangkok - Guest Friendly?

theaceofspades

..... Whilst drinking in the Bush Bar or Thermae I was able to use the toilet in the lobby without paying the usual 10baht.

...Sounds like too good a deal to pass up...How could you even think about staying anywhere else???

:hubba: :dunno::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::dunno: :hubba:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes ace, that hotel is in a prime location for that area (and was even better when the Clinton Plaza was next door).

Another option is to go ahead and book a 1200 room and when you get there take a look at the 1800 room and if you like it just go ahead and "upgrade"

There should be plenty of vacancies during July. :)

Thai Hotel - what rate can you get the junior suites for at the Grand President in Soi 11 - after not using it for 5 years - the Landmark and Amari are so expensive I am thinking of making it our corporate recommended hotel.

Thai Hotel - what rate can you get the junior suites for at the Grand President in Soi 11 - after not using it for 5 years - the Landmark and Amari are so expensive I am thinking of making it our corporate recommended hotel.

Cto,

We don't sell The Grand President at all. Used to sell it, but they gave us uncompetitve rates so we decided to discontinue it.

Archived