Cute Police Pup Outrages Scottish Muslims. So the frak what?

TheCorinthian

Take note America of this and other similar incidents in Europe as well. It may be too late anyway as we're pretty much gone down that slippery PC slope any how.

I'd love to hear an official say "F**k you! Its going no where, get a friggin' life".

We always go to the lowest common denominator. It could be that there is one nut out there who is moslem, female, black, gay, latino, Indian (subcontinental Asia as well as native), christain, white, purple, martian, whatever, who makes a mountain out of nothing and it gets some air time or space in a paper because frankly, it sounds so ludicrous to be offended it makes news, and that person then all of a sudden represents the whole group.

I had a tee shirt that was deemed offensive to women by this lady at a previous job in another area (one of my faves it says "I'm sorry...I only date strippers") and I said I find your reaction offensive to my civil liberty to wear it. She said that's silly and I said 'now you know how I feel about your being offended'

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived