Cute Police Pup Outrages Scottish Muslims. So the frak what?

TheCorinthian

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do non-Muslims need to be tolerant of Muslim values' date=' but the reverse is not required?[/quote']

Tolerance is a Western concept. There is no such thing as tolerance under Islam. Pluralism is a similar, but not identical concept to tolerance. There becomes a conflict between pluralism and tolerance. Because the West is tolerant, we are pluralistic. We say that we do not reject other cultures, therefore we will allow them to exist alongside ours. Thus even though our culture developed under Christianity we accept Muslims as equal citizens. But then Muslims, newcomers though they be, immediately begin making demands on society at large because existing Christian mores amd practices "offend" Islam. Now the non-Muslim Westerners have a choice: Do we accede to the Muslims' demands or do we insist that each group is free to live as they choose? It is the Christian who merely wants to have a stuffed pig toy on his desk at work. It is the Muslim who insists that a stuffed pig toy on any desk in any workplace is an offense to Islam. As obvious as the solution is to this "dilemma" still the leftists are paralized.

Not a great deal of tolerance for opposing beliefs in your philosophy either Rog.

As far as I'm concerned all extremists can get the next Space Shuttle out of here.

Guest lazyphil

this is where we are. fearful to say send all muslim extremists to orbit instead say send all extremists to orbit. yes christian extremists can be sent but we're not talking of them right now. yawn. (or have lots of thai360 members been fiddled with by their priest as children, hence the hatred to christianity!)

Don't you understand the new PC? Any time someone criticises Muslim extremists, you are supposed to say "yes, BUT ..." Never mind that the Muslim extremists are not native born in the country where they are making their demands. That is irrelevant.

:dunno:

Guest lazyphil

i dont really give a toss if they were born on neptune or nuneaton their endless whining and demands is really grating my nerves.

My wife and I, back here in the USA had, a really bad run in with a muslim man. It turns out the man has the same name as one of Sudam Hussain's cousins. So to help us get over this issue, when our puppy, who just became a lady acts bad, we call her by Sudam Hussain's cousins name. Makes sense to us.

Archived