Should I bring an alarm clock from home???

Travelling to LOS later this month. Was planning on buying an alarm whilst there however having read about the shoddy alarm clocks available I am in two minds...

The question is do I risk buying a faulty alarm clock there or bring my own clock radio from OZ & hope & pray that it will not sustain any damage on the flight over???

This concerns me as I am on a fairly tight budget & having to fork out for a new alarm clock will seriously put a dent in my savings & impede upon my planned activities.

Just as I thought I had everything sorted this major dilemma has popped up & is causing me a great amount of angst & worry.

Any help you guys can offer will be appreciated immensely.

For you youngsters out there, I remember trips to Thailand when there were no cell phones.

Now, it seems there is always one cell phone call with some excuse from sick cow to sick mother to . . . you name it. All on the cell phone.

With some, the cell phone never stops ringing.

By the way, what is the cell phone etiquette wilst entertaining a good Thai gal (long time) at hotel room?

:wave:

Oh, wait. This thread is about alarm clocks. Don't purchase that 100 baht (or 60 baht if you are a good negotiator) alarm clock as some don't work!

Archived