Should I bring an alarm clock from home???

If I were to splash out on a new alarm clock where do you think I should go? Robinson? MBK? Big C? I wonder if there are any factories that manafacture alarm clocks in Thailand? If so it'd be great to go check it out & maybe if I played my cards right purchase an alarm clock at a discounted price.

If anyone has any info eg location of clock factory, do they run tours there & if so would I need to book well in advance?

Also if any of you guys are looking for a decent clock at an unbeatable price I could likely pick one up for you. (I figure the more alarm clocks we buy, the better the price will be!) Upstairs for thinkin, downstairs for dancin :yay:

If I were to splash out on a new alarm clock where do you think I should go? Robinson? MBK? Big C? I wonder if there are any factories that manafacture alarm clocks in Thailand? If so it'd be great to go check it out & maybe if I played my cards right purchase an alarm clock at a discounted price.

If anyone has any info eg location of clock factory, do they run tours there & if so would I need to book well in advance?

Also if any of you guys are looking for a decent clock at an unbeatable price I could likely pick one up for you. (I figure the more alarm clocks we buy, the better the price will be!) Upstairs for thinkin, downstairs for dancin :yay:

You could start your own tour company ..am sure it will be fully booked all year round :thumbup: :neener:

Damn! Forgot about the different timezone!

Maybe I could get some little yellow post it notes & stick em to the face of the clock to compensate for the different timezone???

I wonder if this would confuse the mechanism of the clock & make the alarm go off at the wrong time... Hmmmmmm working out this dilemma is kinda like rocket surgery! :help:

Archived