How much Poontang.......

frede

Ive got to say it' date=' there is simply not enought time in the world for even a filthy manslut like moi to fuck all these hoowahs.

However, lordy, I am trying.

So, from when your bellend made its first touchdown on a Thai landing pad, throught to now.....how many hookers do you think have had the good fortune of being boned by you?

[/quote']

OK, Mr. Stupid here to add a poll and get somenumbers together...of course, I am handsum man and I *** always *** get it for free 55555555555

Mate.....that is far too tame!

Im looking at much larger numbers. Hell, Id done 26 hookers before I left school!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive got to say it' date=' there is simply not enought time in the world for even a filthy manslut like moi to fuck all these hoowahs.

So, from when your bellend made its first touchdown on a Thai landing pad, throught to now.....how many hookers do you think have had the good fortune of being boned by you?

[/quote']

OK, Mr. Stupid here to add a poll and get somenumbers together...of course, I am handsum man and I *** always *** get it for free 55555555555

Im looking at much larger numbers. Hell, Id done 26 hookers before I left school!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean ..during school hours ...? :neener:

[/quote']

I did have a PE/maths teacher in my 4th year, I was 15 she was a 23 year old new entrant. Oh, was she the sexies thing! We all wanted to fuck her.

I told her this in the pub was I was 22. It was her 30th. She fucked my senseless. Its the only time Ive EVER felt like I was the one who could do no more. Total filthy filthy vixen.

I shagged a mate's mum when I was 19... sigh...

Happy memories of Mrs Youdale!!

She was 43, but looked about 35 and told me she hadn't had a shag of her husband in about 5 years.

One of the highlights of my sexual life.

She was a dirty, dirty lady! Shit... she'd be 60 now!! :confused:

[/quote']

I did have a PE/maths teacher in my 4th year, I was 15 she was a 23 year old new entrant. Oh, was she the sexies thing! We all wanted to fuck her.

I told her this in the pub was I was 22. It was her 30th. She fucked my senseless. Its the only time Ive EVER felt like I was the one who could do no more. Total filthy filthy vixen.

That explains a few things... :neener:

Archived