Can someone PLEASE.......

frede

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Post something worthy of a supposed Nightlife board for Whore Mongers.

why don't you??

oh' date=' i see why not, you are too busy doing yet another wind up. :( [/quote']

I honestly thought this recent post by YOU was a wind-up.

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/528110/post/699705/hl//fromsearch/1/#699705

I couldn't believe that anyone asked these two questions in 2008, let alone a member of this board!

"1. During the incubation period of HIV, said to be up to 10 years, the tests do not reveal the virus, do they?

2. During the incubation period, is it possible to infect others?"

How on earth would you not know that stuff?! Have you been in a barn for 25 years?

You were winding us up, weren't you? :)

Frede, some of us are too busy living the life to post about it. :) Also, the atmosphere here and the rules about not naming names means this tends not to be the place. Lastly, the more you talk about a place, the more popular it becomes and the more likely it is that your favourite girls are going to be busy.

What sort of stuff do you want to know?

Frede, some of us are too busy living the life to post about it. Also, the atmosphere here and the rules about not naming names means this tends not to be the place. Lastly, the more you talk about a place, the more popular it becomes and the more likely it is that your favourite girls are going to be busy.

To true, I keep my little paradises top secret out here in the suburbs where doing the tango with a farang is still very novel to the fresh face Thai's my hidden fish bowl keeps fishing up on a delectable spa bath platter - in my 400 baht/day 3 level townhouse with resort style pool, gym, 24 hour security and great friendly staff.

When I first strated coming here, I told a few bagabonds of my nice lodgings, they were French and now the place is full of them (not that there is anything wrong with that) and it's hard to get a room unless I book well in advance.

So, when I get that sexy sweet 18yr old petite beauty who takes all holes and swings like a chimpanzee and keeps wanting to suck a lollipop, all night long regardless of her own needs or wants, yeah sure I am going to tell you where I found her :)

I am growing to like frede's posts in a way...

At least they're conversation-provoking, and whether or not its a wind-up or not, he definitely has his own style and a certain... flamboyance! :)

But I can't help wonder if he and Nasty Nigel from Asian Street Meat are one and the same... :hmmm:

Post something worthy of a supposed Nightlife board for Whore Mongers.

why don't you??

oh' date=' i see why not, you are too busy doing yet another wind up. :( [/quote']

I think I do, Monsieur Phil Anders, I think I do.

Also, why is that when you post I picture a man who suffers from a sore pussy? LOL

I'll have you know little Missy that none of my posts are wind ups. All my filthy dirty exploits are true and verifiable.

Archived