Golden Showers? I just dont get it

frede

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Golden showers belong to the SM world and men pay extra for that. I met a thai hooker in Copenhagen 8 years ago who was offered to sell her faeces every day to a danish man for 2000 baht (for eating).

Not my cup of tea... :susel:

Guys like that need locking up? I mean, you got to be insane to chow down on a turd.

All this for 1000B too!

Seems to me like you have been just pissing your money away with a ho. Why not get out more?

Yes, you are completely right, I have been getting pissed on and pissing my money away on a Koh Chang ho. However you say I shopuld get out more? Well, my funny posting friend, you go and frazzle on ya beach towel and I'll roger the vixen senseless in my bungalow and then retire to the bar for a bucket of ice cold Heinekens.

.......Get out more......... classic!

Frede: Is this woman good looking? Where did you pick her up? Your a lucky man! You should buy a lotto ticket!

I know I am in the minority, but I think golden showers by hot chicks are awesome!

Yes, it is true golden showers creep into the S&M world; but I also think they slip into the mainstream from time to time. But, even in the S&M world golden showers are sometimes looked down upon by certain people in that community. Basically it depends upon the people involved.

Just like masturbation-it is seldom discussed, but often done.

I get a thrill out of golden showers because it is still a mild taboo. People are generally boring to me given they are so dull and lifeless. It is nice to meet a cute lady who is willing to piss on you to change up the norm.

I knew this woman once who worked as a manager of a local knocking shop. One day I was having a chat with her and her phone rings. After she's finished talking on the phone she tells me that it was one of her sicko's who wanted a golden shower and a chocolate shower. Off she went to find a girl who would accomodate this bloke. Sure enough one Korean chick was willing to piss and shit on this bloke.

Kinda made my stomach turn. :shakehead

Archived