ADSL on KSC

samak

I had the KSC service for several years. About 2,000 per month for 512Kb service, I believe.

That seems very expensive, but I had full throughput ALL of the time. I'm not using KSC any longer because I moved and it isn't available here. I now use Buddybb, which is very cheap at 550 per month for 2Gb. However, throughput is spotty and usually slower than the KSC service I used to have.

I now use Buddybb, which is very cheap at 550 per month for 2Gb. However, throughput is spotty and usually slower than the KSC service I used to have.

Hmmm, when did you sign up? I pay 1000B a month for same service. I suspect in typical TYhai fashion they have lowered price for new customers and not told the existing ones. My throughput is quite good though.

Paillote

Hmmm, when did you sign up? I pay 1000B a month for same service. I suspect in typical TYhai fashion they have lowered price for new customers and not told the existing ones. My throughput is quite good though.

KSC has different prices for Bangkok area and upcountry; the latter is more expensive as there is less competition...

Archived