What does "boutique" mean?

trooper

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd see a big demand for 1000-1500 baht hotels in Sukhumvit. Most of the travellers I know who like Sukhumvit area like to spend as little as they can for hotel accommodations as they like to spend time outside the hotel and spend their holiday cash for good times. At the moment most of the hotels under 1500 baht are just plain awful so they have to pay higher rates for reasonable accommodation. Nice smallish clean room, reduced hotel services to cut costs, swimming pool, price 1000 baht/night. Anyone wanna invest?

Nice smallish clean room, reduced hotel services to cut costs, swimming pool, price 1000 baht/night. Anyone wanna invest?

i do not think it is possible with current level of property and land prices in Sukhumvit area!

do you actually know any hotel, which offers that at this price?

The Nana! :neener:

But it has more a horstique rather than boutique flavour (pardon my non-existent French).

However it has been there forever. A new entrant would basically need a miracle or a gift of the property to make a go of it.

Maybe this is why we now have bargirl real estate agents?

i do not think it is possible with current level of property and land prices in Sukhumvit area!

do you actually know any hotel, which offers that at this price?

Swiss Park and Town Lodge (without pool though) still offer value for money and they are full all the time. I believe the room prices in Sukhumvit have risen more than what is necessary.

Archived